|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Executive home in a prestigious neighborhood in south Buncombe County, Asheville NC.
Architectural designed, custom built, contemporary 4 level split level with 3928 square feet. Plastered walls throughout with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths.
Foyer is 1.5 stories with black slate entrance into a large formal living room with fireplace and 1.5 story beam ceiling and dining room. Fireplace has a black marble hearth and black marble in lays on each side. Gas logs.
Also on this level is a guest powder room, double guest closet with adjustable shelving, kitchen, dinette, laundry room, large pantry and outside entrance with new deck, and a screened in porch is off of dining room which is next to the kitchen, and large covered porch off the living room with sliding doors.
Top level has a large master bedroom with bath, dressing room with built in dressing table, double closet with built in shelves, drawers, and his and her bedroom closets with double clothes rods.
Guest bedroom with built in dressing table, and cabinets. Two childrens bedrooms with double closets and a bath to service all 3.
Linen closet, blanket closet, and large access to the attic.
One level down from the main area is a large family room with outside sliding doors, fireplace with gas logs, and built in bookshelves, tv shelf, and stereo speakers.
His office with private entrance has one wall of glass display shelves, and one wall of built in cabinets, bathroom and 2 car garage with electric door opener.
One level down under living room and dining room is Her office, large playroom, freezer room, and storage room. This level is partitioned off and carpeted but not finished.
On sides of stairs leading from the foyer to the bedroom level, and down to the family level, is black wrought iron railing.
Indirect lighting is featured in the living room, dining room, upstairs hall, and 2 bedrooms
Decorative brick walls are featured in living room, family room, and guest room.
Home has 2 heating systems one is gas hot water baseboards and one is heat pump with heat and air. Also, gas fired hot water heater.
Large semiprivate .79-acre landscape architect designed, and landscaped lot with massive amount of rock walls, steps, flower gardens, and an above ground fish pool with a circulating fountain, a $50,000.00 plus for the property. All in a much desired quiet cul-de sac. Lots of natural areas on 3 sides of the lot and a wooded area in back
Large newly paved area, city water, and sewer, and points of interest.
Marble windowsills, ceiling fan in foyer, and on back porches, Sliding doors in living room, dining room, and family room, Anderson window wall in dining room. Seamless guttering, stainless steel chimney hood, AM/FM antennae and time of use electricity meter and all window treatments included.
All appliances stay including Maytag washer and dryer, and a large chest freezer, and much more.
Home is 6 miles from Asheville airport and 8 miles from I-26 and I-40 interchange. Away from busy traffic, and noise, but close and convenient to lots of shopping restaurants, and is in a top-rated school district.
Owners downsizing due to age and health.
A rare find at $599,000.00
For more info please contact 828-684-7969 (after 7pm)
- Square Feet: 3,928
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1962
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.79 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
Explore: Blake Mountain Estates / Oak Park
Neighborhood Quick Facts
Median Sale Pricen/a
Commute via Transit:0%
Family Friendly Scoren/a
Fun & Hip Scoren/a
- Grocery Stores
- Bars & Nightlife
- Sports & Recreation
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed