|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Green Lake Brook runs through the property and provides boat access to Green Lake which is across the road and sunset views of the lake. The property also backs up to a 383 acre wildlife management/park area. You can duck hunt on your own property.
This home has a huge 15 x 31 gourmet kitchen/dining with 6 stools at the counter and separate formal dining. The living room has a built-in electric fireplace and entertainment center. Additional rooms include an office (or 5th non-conforming bedroom), a den, a 4-season porch with wood burning stove, and a loft open to the living room below. The master suite has its own 18 x 25 sitting room and private bath with separate shower, jetted tub,and bidet. The living room has a vaulted ceiling and three skylights.
Other features: natural gas heat, high speed internet available, main floor laundry, 6 panel doors, wood burning stove in porch, mahogany trim in den, and main floor master suite. The unfinished walk out basement has an additional 1,400 sq. feet for storage or work room.
Two outdoor patios, one in shade and one in sun provide outdoor living. Addtional patio under the porch butts up to the walkout basement. A deck with railing walks out from the porch andoffers a view of the creekand Green Lake. Terraced gardens, bearing fruit trees, a sliding hill and huge trees compliment the outside. In addition is a dog kennel attached to the garage.
One hour commute to downtown Minneapolis. Live in a very private and quiet country setting but with close access to highways.
Recent additions and updates: 2017 New architectural shingles on roof, 2019 new Amana central air conditioner unit.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 3,361
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1960
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 300x855 Ft.
Parking: 5 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed