|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
3345 BAILEY PALM CT
WATER FRONT, 3 BR, 3 bath home, 2 & car garage and extra large free- form Pebbletec pool (heated by solar or heat pump), with unique water fall enclosed within a huge screened lanai. Built in 2004 by Fero Construction, their Bella Trabue Model. This private home, at the end of Bailey Palm (a cul-de-sac) sits on a huge acre lot (not including the back 40) located on the 3rd and 4th tee of Charlotte Harbor National Golf Course, a 4.5 star course. The home has extensive custom designed garden areas with numerous plantings, palm and fruit trees. Home interior includes a 14 high Great Room, lighted tray ceilings, custom entertainment center, gas fireplace with custom mantel, huge zero (0) corner sliders which when open exposes the large tiled lanai and paver pool area. Home has a formal dinning room with lighted tray ceiling, reading room, dining nook with lighted tray ceiling including a double 90 degree sliders exposing the 2nd lanai and pool area. The kitchen has extensive cabinetry with under counter lighting, 2 pantries, 2 office work stations, all with granite counters and is fully applianced including a double Dutch oven. Master BR has lighted tray ceiling, huge zero (0) corner slider opening to the lanai and pool area, its private bath has a Roman shower, jacuzzi tub, his & hers vanities, all this, including his & hers walk in closets. Home has a separate laundry room, with a secure closet, cabinetry and laundry tub. Home has 2 AC (air conditioners) for your comfort & back up, built in Vacuum system, extensive garage and closet shelving, tiled floors with carpeted bed rooms. Most rooms have lighted nitches and shelves for decorations. Pavers are used for drive, walk & entry ways, plus around the pool. Home has a Delux Entry, barreled tile roof, accordion sliders for hurricane protection, Manabloc plumbing, garage and lanai cabinetry, full irrigation system (including the back 40), a 20 foot Sun Setter awning for late day setting suns, and a home audio system in the Great Room and lanai. Living area is 2660 feet, Total area under roof is 3753 feet.
Home includes window treatments, optionally will sell home fully furnished or partly furnished. Showings for only qualified buyers.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,660
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 11
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 21,000 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed