|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Time on Zillow
PRICED TO SELL: This occupied, renovated property is an investor's dream and is cash flowing day 1! Perfect for young (can rent out) adults, new families, couples, commuters or single home owners! Right off the train station, down the street from Jewel, restaurants, the library, etc. Pet friendly!
The property is an updated 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo conveniently located in the heart of the desired Arlington Heights neighborhood! Elegant finishes and impeccable natural light make this property one of a kind.
W Miner St Arlington Heights, IL is a condo home that contains 1,100 sq ft and was built in 1975. It contains 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
For Sale By Owner. Will work with realtors on the buying end.
NO FHA LOANS.
Facts and Features:
Year Built 1975
Parking 2 spaces
Heating and Cooling
Heating: Forced air
Appliances included: Dishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
Laundry and storage on site.
Floor size: 1,100 sqft
Flooring: Carpet, Tile
-New water heater installed in May, 2017
-New garbage disposable installed February, 2018
-All of the electrical outlets were replaced in May, 2017; GCFI added at the kitchen counter
**Outlets marked with an ?S? are tied to the wall switch in that room
-Carpet was installed in June, 2017.
-A/C Units are 2 years old
-New smoke/CO detector installed in hallway
-New bath faucet, toilet interior parts all replaced
2017 $7000 roof/gutter assessment has been paid in full
Unit count: 70
Type and Style
Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
Built in 1975
Other Construction Features
Lot: 3.11 acres
Other Exterior Features
Parcel #: 03304140171055
COMMUNITY AND NEIGHBORHOOD
Elementary school: Westgate Elementary School
Middle school: SOUTH MIDDLE SCHOOL
High school: Rolling Meadows High School
Parking: Back lot, 2 spaces
- Square Feet: 1,100
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: N/A
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed