|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
A SPECTACULAR NORTH FLORIDA WATERFRONT ESTATE is WAITING on YOU!
This 5/3 is uniquely designed in a 5 bedroom/3 full bath home with a spacious heated/cooled warehouse! A one-of-a-kind property situated on almost 2 ACRES with 146 ft of waterfront and stunning views of the beautiful East Bay with direct access to the Gulf and is minutes from the beach! As you drive up to the home, you'll notice the large double lot and custom fence with coded gate. You'll enjoy amazing sunset views overlooking the water from several sitting areas on the grounds, watch the eagles and pelicans fly. The three-car garage 2000+sq ft of space and a bonus workshop in the back is perfect work space for a man cave, she-shed or a game room for your children. Plenty of special area designed for parking your Boat and RV here too. Huge open heated and cooled warehouse/office space located in the main living area along with bonus/office spaces that are individually climate controlled. Two separate living spaces on the first and second floor with each floor including a complete: kitchen, laundry, bedroom, bathroom and living rooms. The layout and design provide endless opportunities for work and play in this private residence, office and warehouse. Enjoy the quiet, the view and safe environment of this spacious property with room indoors and out for any pursuit you can envision.
2 Buildings on waterfront with direct boat access to the Gulf. Million Dollar Views and 5000 sq. feet on the Water, add a pool, pier and boat dock. 2 complete & separate living spaces upstairs & down. Awesome NEW screened Porch overlooking water, Entertain your guest on the Roomy upstairs porch and 2 huge downstairs patios.
3 spacious warehouses, you could even add a second story to the inside main building or add an indoor basketball court or seriously even a bowling alley. HIGH speed internet modems on each level upstairs and downstairs. NEW APP Smart TV's with chrome cast technology, no more cable: Watch Local TV, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube-TV, Amazon (use your phone or ipad device as your channel remote).
DRIVEWAY & GARAGE: plenty of parking for at least a dozen vehicles, parking for interior or exterior for your RV and a Large Boat. Enjoy a fun safe and secure place for your family and fenced yard for the pets to run. READY now for your: residence, office and warehouse. NEARBY Eglin, Hulbert and all age schools just a few minutes drive. Major Highway Frontage: NEW 4 lane HWY 87 only 14 miles North to I-10 or 5 minutes South to Navarre Beach.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 5,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2003
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 2 Acres
Parking: 4 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed