|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
More photos to come.
All copper plumbing has been removed and replaced with PEX, with multiple deficiencies corrected.
Electrical service upgraded to 200 amp service.
New laminate flooring on 1st floor, Entryway and Basement.
All new carpeting on 2nd floor.
All newly reconfigured Designer Kitchen with 42 inch wall cabinets.
All cabinets feature soft close drawers and doors.
New sliding deck door in kitchen.
Air operated switch for new garbage disposal.
Under cabinet lighting in kitchen.
Alcove for counter depth refrigerator with dedicated circuit and water outlet.
Microwave with dedicated circuit.
All newly reconfigured designer Master Bathroom.
Shower system with multiple options. (Body jets, waterfall, etc.)
24 inch porcelain floor tile and 12 inch subway tile in Master Bath and shower.
New LED recessed lighting throughout.
All new 2 panel interior doors throughout.
Freshly upgraded closets with all new closet doors and shelving throughout.
New trim throughout.
All new lighting with multiple dimmers and 3 way switches.
Low voltage, dawn to dusk, lighting on stair landings and in Master Bath.
Granite counter tops throughout.
Ceiling fans now present in both bedrooms.
Ceiling fans now present in living room and kitchen.
Bedrooms, Family Room and Rear deck, wired for internet, phone and cable.
Reconfigured HVAC duct-work.
New steel entry door (Garage)
New custom made stair treads and custom made banisters.
New garage door opener.
New paint throughout.
TV Wall-mounts in both bedrooms
Custom multimedia panel with phone, cable and internet connections in coat closet on 1st floor.
Over 30 sheets of drywall replaced in Kitchen, Master Bath, Back Bedroom, Powder Room and Garage
- Square Feet: 1,188
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1978
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: 0.03 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed