|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
FOYER: The entry door is supplemented by an all weather screen (recently new) which easily transitions between summer and winter. The Foyer has a window and marble floor.
LIVING ROOM: The spacious living room features a cathedral ceiling, ceiling mounted fan and light; fireplace; and wall mounted 66 inch (approximately) television (television stays). The added mirror wall enhances the feel of space. A wall sconce with hidden wiring complements the dining room chandelier.
SUNROOM: This lovely room has windows on three directions (east, south, and west) for the perfect complement of beautiful sunrises and sunsets. The half moon window allows extra light. This multi-purpose space allows for excellent flexibilitysome people use it as a sitting area, an office, an exercise room, or a piano room. The solid window half walls on three sides provide an excellent outdoor view. The cathedral ceiling includes a ceiling fan with light. Glass accent shelves. Enter through windowed French doors.
DINING ROOM: the dining room flows graciously from the living room. It includes cathedral ceiling, accent niche, and designer chandelier; a mini-bar seating, if desired.
KITCHEN: spacious kitchen; appliances include microwave, dishwasher; stove; pantry; and garbage disposal. Kitchen is designed as half-wall for easy viewing of living room and dining room. Large storage space, and above the cabinets display areas with cathedral ceilings.
LAUNDRY: This newly updated laundry room includes commercial sized washer and drier (appliances included); long new counter work space, LED counter lighting; and custom cabinets which feature storage space to the ceiling. This room connects directly to the garage.
MASTER SUITE: the Master suite includes bedroom, bath, and closet. MASTER BEDROOM: Spacious room, cathedral ceiling; cable access; Large window (with custom blinds) and half moon designer window. Ceiling fan and light. BATH: Master bath includes spacious shower, new shower door, vanity lighting; cabinet storage; fan; matching wall mounted cabinet; linen closet. The roomy MASTER CLOSET includes multiple level storage, built in hanging space, and shelving which makes every inch count. A condo owners dream.
COAT CLOSET: A rarity in condos, the coat closet contains hanging space for many coats and shelving for gloves and hats.
SECOND BATHROOM: includes a spacious area for large vanity, Hollywood lighting, linen closet, wide countertop, and a full bathtub/shower. Matching wall hanging cabinet.
SECOND BEDROOM SUITE: includes a spacious floor plan, cathedral ceiling, ceiling fan and light, shelving. Custom blinds, full windows, and a half moon window. Suite includes a spacious WALK IN CLOSET with multiple level storage, built in hanging space, and shelving.
GARAGE: The attached 2 car + garage offers abundant storage, with special metal shelving included. The garage easily holds two full size cars and storage. Over the garage ATTIC STORAGE provides an excellent area for seasonal decorations and other items.
CEILING INSULATION: The condo features additional, upgraded ceiling attic insulation (professional installed in 2016) for 49R over the entire condo.
EXTERIOR: The exterior features a combination of field stone and brick with crisp white trim. The garage is attached.
Square footage: 1570. Neutral colors throughout.
Taxes: Annual Canton taxes (2017): $3,300.
Condo Association includes snow removal over 2 inches (including sidewalks), grass cutting; shrub maintenance; all exterior maintenance; water (a nice feature!!); and trash collection.
Transportation and shopping: The condo provides easy access to many businesses, shopping, and dining; Ann Arbor Hospitals are minutes away; major thoroughfare is one mile away.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,570
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: N/A
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed