|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Agents welcomed with interested party present at showing. AC unit is only 5 years old and it's been maintained quarterly by Waychoff heating and air and ac unit is under warranty till 2020. House has updated plumbing throughout, roof is 10 years old, electric was recently updated ,surround sound pre-wired and security alarm with cameras, newly installed carpet in bedrooms, 18 inch tiles throughout rest of home, newly updated master bathroom,newly updated gust bathroom, two panel interior doors updated throughout home, knockdown ceiling in front room and master bedroom, fresh interior paint throughout, fresh exterior paint on home in 2016, newly painted kitchen cabinets, new counters,new dishwasher, new stove, new overhead microwave,new tile backsplash in kitchen, pergola was updated to a screen enclosure,fireplace does not show in pictures being painted to match living room wall paint,above ground pool was put below ground in backyard so pictures do not show that as well. We have maintained bug inspection on home to include wood destroying inspection was done as well when we refi home. There is a abs plastic shed on side of house for more storage,attic has flooring put in it for more storage. The house has been very well maintained.We currently have renters till end of December so please do not disturb tenants.House is vacant January 1st 2020. If you want info or a walkthrough please provide your licensed realtor or show a preapproval letter before calling to set up a walkthrough. Thank you.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,229
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1981
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 7,907 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed