|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This completely renovated and innovative two-story home features 4 bedrooms along with 4 bathrooms and exists within the prestigious Intracoastal Community in Ocean Ridge. Situated directly on a 167ft Point lot on both the ICW and canal makes it a perfect spot for boating and entertaining. The bridge remains open during the Holiday Boat Parade making this location very unique. The residence boasts views of both the sunrise and sunset and has coveted Southern Exposure including Deeded Beach rights. It has one of a kind dockage for a 120ft+ yacht in a No Wake Zone and offers both 8,000lb boat lift and 10,000lb (3 jet ski) platform lift. The new seawall and bulk head has concrete pilings and a Composite lit Deck making the backyard a dream. One side of the dock is 150ft while the canal is 100ft wide accompanied by 30 and 50amp Dock Power.
Every room has been professionally designed and fully renovated offering custom finishes including Porcelain Countertops and flooring with gorgeous cabinetry in the gourmet kitchen. Equipped with the newest Miele Coffee/Cappuccino Maker with warming tray and Induction oven. There are Impact Glass windows and French doors throughout. The sleek oversized centerpiece island seats 6 and is equipped with a Sub Zero Wine Cooler and is adorned with Italian lighting. The master bath features the latest Digital Spa with Music, a modern soaking bath (with warmer and bubbles), custom Irpinia cabinets and a Toto 700H with Remote Control. Huge slabs of Stone, Hand scraped Mahogany Stainless Steel Railings, Retractable Sunbrella Awnings, Large walk-in closets and Wi-Fi Smart home Technology and security throughout. The attention to detail in this home is extensive. Sweeping vistas of the water and tumbled travertine patio are viewed from every window. Enjoy the colorful Aqualink Saltwater Pool and heated Jacuzzi. This home perfectly blends interior elegance with outdoor Island living.
It's just a short walk to the most peaceful private deeded beach and restaurants. Located right across the street from Publix/Walgreens and 3.7 miles from trendy Atlantic Ave in Delray Beach. Ocean Ridge Police know the owners by name and monitor hourlythere is truly no place like it! Call us for a private showing or stop by one of our Open Houses anytime!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,957
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1991
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 11,860 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
Explore: Ocean Ridge Beach
Neighborhood Quick Facts
Median Sale Pricen/a
Commute via Transit:0.5%
Family Friendly Scoren/a
Fun & Hip Scoren/a
- Grocery Stores
- Bars & Nightlife
- Sports & Recreation
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed