|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The property is Located at 350 Double Springs Way Alpharetta Ga. 30004 $683,900 4 Beds, 4 Baths, 4500+ Square, Feet 4 sides brick, 2 Laundry rooms and Circular drive. This is a must see property in beautiful Alpharetta Georgia. This home is only minutes from the North Point Mall. Located in Thompson Springs Subdivision in the Great Atlanta Suburbs. This house is a 4-sided custom designed brick home on a heavily wooded lot. There is also a 4-car garage for plenty of space for parking a vehicle over 24 feet long. There is a circular drive that allows for parking in front of the house also. This home features 3 heating and air units that allows for total comfort and control. All units are 7 day 5 setting programmable. This home comes with two laundry rooms one upstairs and one downstairs. This home features 18 inch tile on the sunken family room floor. The family room also sports a wet bar for entertainment. There is a large foyer with hard woods that continues though the down stairs hallway. The foyer also shows off a custom chandelier and a tri leave octagon recessed ceiling. The home has 32+ suspended eyeball rotatable ceiling lights. The foyer and its hall has custom picture frame molding. There is chair rail molding throughout the down stairs. There are 7 rooms downstairs that features designer tiling. There is no lack of ceiling fans. This home comes with 8 designer ceiling fans and one even in the garage. There is no lack of French doors either, this home comes with 7. The breakfast room features a custom designed dome ceiling that is 22 feet high. Each bedroom comes with a walking closet and a plug for its own iron. The Master on the main and the piano room both present octagon tray ceilings. The home also features multiple vault and tray ceilings. The home also comes with all custom design mill work built windows throughout. Features and Additional Information Year built: 2000 Lot size: 1+ acre Fireplaces: 2 Garage: 4 Laundry's: 2 one up and one down Circular Drive Elementary School: Cogburn Woods Middle School: Hopewell High School: Milton. Owner is motivated to sale.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,800
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Security System
- Built in: 2000
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.70 Acres
Parking: 4 Spaces
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed