|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Relax in the living room by the warm fire watching your favorite movie in surround sound.
The master bedroom features tray ceilings beautiful flooring and plantation shutters. The on suite has two large walk-in closets and an amazing amount of cabinet space. A shower or a large jacuzzi soaker tub will be waiting to erase the stress of the day.
There is another Master bedroom on the main floor of the home that has a full on suite with a large walk-in closet.
Downstairs this home has yet another large master bedroom with walk-in closet and full on suite. The 4th large bedroom has a walk-in closet and bathroom access.
The den is ready for relaxation with another fireplace, amazing natural light and views of the 8th tee. You will not have to go far for your favorite beverage. There is another kitchen with refrigerator (with ice maker hook up) a dishwasher and sink with more than enough cabinet space. A sliding glass door leads to a large covered patio area. There is a great space for dining or playing games.
There is a large well lit craft room/ office as well as a large shop, golf cart/John Deere room to park your toys or work on projects.
The large basement area has shelves and storage galore. For peace of mind when the storms come there is a large well equipped registered safe room.
This home has a whole house and deck speaker system. For when you are entertaining or relaxing.
The home has 4 zones for the A/C and heating. The zones are as follows. 1) main upstairs living space 2) master bedroom 3) second upstairs master bedroom 4) downstairs. The benefits of zone HVAC is you are not at the mercy of your guests temperature settings or they yours.
Pella double insulated windows are throughout the home.
The absolute best neighbors you could ask for and many other things make this house a home.
Come see home.
No Real Estate Agents please.
- Square Feet: 3,446
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2007
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.25 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed