|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The main level provides you with Hardwood and Tile throughout, an Open Foyer, Living Room with a Bay Window, Dining Room with Tray Ceiling. Master on the main with Bay Window and Full Tiled Bath. Gourmet Kitchen with Tall Cabinets, Designer Granite Counter Tops with Carrara Marble Backsplash, Black Solid Granite Double Sink, Stainless Appliances, Island with Granite Top, Built in Microwave and Pots & Pans Deep Drawers. Breakfast Nook off the kitchen with Patio Doors to Large Back Deck. Large Den with Brick Gas Log Fireplace and built in Bookshelves with Underneath Storage with Patio Doors to Large Deck. Laundry off Breakfast Nook area.
Upstairs is Hardwood and Tile throughout another Large Master Bedroom with Large Walk In Closet with built in shelving, Updated Master Bath with Granite Top Double Vanity, Tiled Shower, Jacuzzi Tub with a large Picture Window with Wonderful Views! Two large additional Bedrooms (one we use as an office). Large Guest Bath with Carrara Marble Top Double Vanity, Handcrafted Wood Framed Mirror, Carrara Marble Tiled Kohler Tub/Shower Combo, Large Linen Closet.
Downstairs is a 1,396 sq ft Fully functional In-Laws Quarters with two entrances, one is private. A Large Bedroom with 2 Walk in Closets, Full size Kitchen with Built in Appliances, Pantry and Patio Doors to a Large Patio Area. Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo, Vanity with Granite Top, Laundry Room with Linen Closet, Dining Area, Office, Den with Brick Gas Log Fireplace and built in Bookshelves, Patio Doors to Large Patio Area with a partially fenced yard, also has an additional independent Heating & Air Unit.
A Pre Qualification Letter from your Bank Must Accompany An Offer!
All Brick Colonial
Vinyl Plank Flooring/Carpet in In-Law Quarters
Wood Plantation Shutters/ Wood Blinds throughout
Updated Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, Dual Fuel Stove and Convection Oven, Island
4 Inch Crown Molding throughout
Newer Roof (2015) 30 Year Architectural Shingle
New Soffit and Oversize Gutters
New Insulated Garage Door
Professionally Landscaped Yard
Large Oversize Deck for Entertaining
Full Storage Room
Privacy within the City
Johnson City School
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 4,056
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1993
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.55 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed