|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
4 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Doll House. This is a unique 2 for 1 opportunity.
Airbnb investors, run the numbers.
Location, Location, Location!
4 blocks from New Circle Rd. 1 mile from Man O War Blvd., and The Summit, across Nicholasville Road from the Fayette Mall main entrance, 3 miles from UK Medical Center
Unique opportunity, custom-built, large elegant brick ranch home with complete mother-in-law apartment. This is a two-for-one home and ideal for Airbnb investors. Tasteful, unique 2,720 square feet updated and remodeled ranch home with a flowing wide- open floor plan that is perfect for entertaining or relaxing with family. You will find deep crown molding throughout every room. And, chair rail with wainscoting throughout except bedrooms and baths. This home includes a huge family room/kitchen off of a secluded brick patio, a wall of windows, slate floor, built in shelves, a gas log fireplace, all adjoining kitchen. The kitchen features custom-built, high-grade ebony cabinets with soft close drawers and doors, 4D countertops, designer backsplash, stainless steel dual sink, upgraded stainless steel prestige appliances including double oven, 5 burner cooktop, side-by-side refrigerator freezer with ice and water door dispenser.
Large pantry and additional storage room just off kitchen. Large formal dining room that flows wide-open to a massive living room with refinished hardwood. Built-in shelves, directional recessed lighting, gas log fireplace.
Mother-in-law apartment includes: Large carpeted bedroom/living area, built-in shelves, large closet, full bath, slate floors, efficiency kitchen with dual stainless steel sinks, maple cabinets, electric cooktop and refrigerator freezer, washer and dryer hookup and its own exterior door with access to a secluded brick courtyard.
Other features include:
Updated 200 amp electrical service in 2012
New windows throughout 2012
New front entry and mother-in-law apartment exterior doors 2012
New furnace/air handler 2012
New roof on the garage 2012
New light Fixtures throughout 2012
3 full baths with tile flooring
Large master suite with his and hers closets.
Freshly painted inside and out
2 original bathrooms have 50s - 60s Deco period tile, commodes, sinks and tubs.
To which window blinds throughout
Elegant landscaping design by Jason Day, landscape architect
Additional concrete parking to accommodate a large boat, motor home or several cars
2 car, California style garage with storage room.
A one-year HMS home warranty included will be provided by the seller.
Please provide evidence of qualification as a buyer.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,720
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1958
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.37 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed