|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
ADDED BONUS FOR BUYERS: 1-YEAR HOME WARRANTY BEING OFFERED BY SELLER
RECENT UPDATES: Installed new, more energy-efficient compressor on geothermal system and upgraded water softner in September 2019.
This beautifully maintained home is perfect for families who love to entertain. Sitting on more than 1.25 FULLY FENCED acres in the elite Hidden Cove subdivision, this home features 6 bedrooms (or 4 bedrooms, plus an office and exercise room), 4.5 bathrooms, nearly 5,000 square feet of living space and an oversized 4 car garage. Its park-like setting offers a stocked pond, complete with lighted fountain, paddle boat and its own private beach.
On the first floor, enjoy an open concept kitchen, dining and living room. The cooks kitchen has granite countertops, custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances and a walk-in pantry. Off the breakfast nook is a sliding glass door that opens up onto the composite deck where you can sit back, enjoy a glass of wine and take in the beauty of the backyards park-like setting. A two-sided glass fireplace and custom cabinets separate the breakfast area from the two-story living room. A wall of windows showcases the gorgeous pond and fountain.
The formal dining room features hardwood floors, a dimmable chandelier and built-in shelves. Head upstairs to the private master retreat which features a vaulted ceiling, fan, built-in shelves and dimmable track lighting. The large master bathroom has walk-in shower, double sinks, custom cabinets and his-and-her walk-in closets.
The upper level features three spacious bedroomsone with its own separate bathand plenty of closet space. The back two bedrooms share a jack-n-jill bath. All bathrooms in the home have tiled floors.
From the main living area, head downstairs where youll find a weight room and office or two more bedrooms. Its up to you to choose how to use the space. The completely finished, walk-out basement offers a living area, three-sided fireplace with gas logs, built-in bar, craft room, and full bath. The Cave and electrical room provide plenty of storage. There is also a back stairwell to the four-car garage.
This home is MOVE-IN READY!
Here's a room-by-room breakdown of amenities:
Kitchen: Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, custom made cabinets, large walk-in pantry, eat-at bar with extra room for your kitchen table
Living Room: Two-sided wood-burning fireplace with gas starter, custom cabinets, floor-to-ceiling windows, soaring ceiling
Formal Dining Room: Hardwood floors, built-in shelves, dimmable chandelier
Master Bedroom: Private retreat on its own separate floor, vaulted ceiling, dimmable recessed lighting, built-in shelves
Master Bathroom: His and her walk-in closets, large walk-in tiled shower, jacuzzi tub, double sinks, custom cabinets, dimmable recessed lighting
Secondary Bedrooms: Oversized rooms with large closets, flexibility to use as office/work-out space
Fully Finished Walk-Out Basement: Additional living area with large windows for plenty of light (carpeted); stamped and stained concrete floor, 3-sided fireplace with gas logs, surround sound for home theater, built-in bar with full sized refrigerator, full bath, craft room, two storage areas, back staircase to garage
Garages: 4 car garages are 25' 5" x 21' 8" and 27' 4" x 22' 11", sealed floors, center drains, tons of storage, staircase to basement
Backyard: Approximately 1.25 acres, fully fenced, composite deck and concrete patio, paver patio with firepit, stocked pond, lighted fountain on time, private beach with paddle boat, apple/peach orchard
Extras: Cul-de-sac location, reverse osmosis system, geothermal heating/cooling (monthly utility bill is $319), security system, whole house sound, irrigation system, radon mitigation system, water softner, 2 water heaters, professionally painted and sealed exterior in 2017, professional painted interior in 2013
This home offers it all--COMFORT, QUALITY, SPACIOUSNESS, CONVENIENCE AND LOCATION!
It's move-in ready! CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE A SHOWING! And if you're using a realtor, bring them, too. We're now offering 3% to buyer's agents.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,800
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.25 Acres
Parking: 4 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed