|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This great family home features 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2 family rooms, 2 wood-burning/gas fire places, a exercise room and home office. There are two patios off the family rooms and a side veranda that is covered. The main level patio features a built in gas barbecue grill and cook top. The main level features Brazilian Walnut hardwood floors throughout, a modern French Country style kitchen with granite countertops, custom cabinetry, energy efficient appliances and tile flooring.
The ceiling height on the first two levels is 9' and the basement is closer to 10'.
The upper level has four bedrooms, two baths including the master bedroom with it's two large walk-in closets, cubby storage spaces and a large masterbath with his and hers sinks, walk-in shower and jetted tub.
The home had a new architectural roof, 19 windows, all new Hardi Cement Siding and 5 storm doors installed just a few years ago. The two car garage has indoor-outdoor carpet and plenty of storage cabinets.
The finished basement features 18"x18" ceramic tile throughout, a large family room with a wood-burning/gas fireplace, a guest bedroom with full modern bath with heated floors, large walk-in closet, exercise room and home office. The family room leads outside to the lower patio and beautiful backyard.
The landscaping has been meticulously maintained with features such as Zoysia grass, sprinkler system and large area dedicated for a playground set and trampoline; very kid friendly yard! A new state-of-the-art security system was recently installed with features such as cameras and remote access.
The 1,200 sq. ft. attic has energy efficient sprayfoam insulation applied and approx. 900 sq. ft. of decked storage space.
The home is located in the Highland Forest subdivision which comes with a large community pool, tennis courts, basketball court, playground and a walking trail around the lake that you can even fish in! All of the Whitfield County public schools from elementary to middle to high school are only a 2-3 mile drive.
So, if you are looking for a beautiful, well built, ready to move in home, located in a quiet neighborhood, with room to play this is a must see home for you.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 3,600
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1993
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.50 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed