|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This well-conceived layout makes maximum use of the 2150 sq. ft. Custom built in 2014, there are 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. The split bedroom floor plan allows for sought after privacy. On the main level there is a master ensuite with 2 other bedrooms sharing a bath on the other side of the house. A second master ensuite is located upstairs. All bedrooms have large walk in closets.
The living area is open concept. The kitchen has loads of beautiful cabinet storage and an oversized island. All appliances convey. Enjoy indoor-outdoor living with a large deck and fenced backyard directly off the living area.
The laundry room has more cabinetry, an extra-large sink and storage in pedestal drawers under the washer and dryer. There is plenty of space for pets and an extra freezer.
There is an attached 2 car garage and Kenitco water treatment system. The home is wired for whole house generator. The dual zone HVAC ensures comfort both downstairs and up.
The property is fully landscaped including flower and vegetable gardens.
The mature pastures and paddock are beautifully fenced.
While located in a peaceful country setting it is convenient to the beaches of the Outer Banks and Virginia Beach. The lot is 10 acres with 506 feet of road frontage allowing for maximum privacy space between homes. Enjoy quiet living on a dead end residential street. Only minutes from the Virginia border, it is an easy commute to Norfolk and the military bases.
The MD BarnMaster barn was also built in 2014. It is 24x36 with an attached 8x36 overhang off the back where 2 12x12 stalls open via Dutch doors directly into the turnout paddock and attached pastures. The barn is built on a concrete pad except in the horse stalls, where there are rubber mats over packed sand. It has both water and electric. There is additional room for 2 more 12x12 stalls. Fully enclosed and secure spacious tack room with shelving. Large "get ready" area and storage space. Tractor parking is located at back of barn under cover and on concrete pad.
Built in 2016, the detached 24 x 26 garage/shop is on a concrete pad with electric. There are plenty of work benches, storage shelves and room for sports equipment and all types of hobbies.
Average electric bill $113/month
2018 property taxes $1838
Contact for more pictures
- Square Feet: 2,151
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Built in: 2014
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 10.01 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed