|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Classic 1950's plantation-style home, beautifully preserved with many original features. Nestled on a charming dead-end street with the Makawao Baseyard abutting the property in the backyard. Home boasts solid Philippine mahogany floors and walls, original sliding and double-hung windows, large deck and gazebo in the back, courtyard in the front with entry through French doors from the living room and mature avocado, guava, orange and papaya trees. Remodeled to include step-down living room and master suite. Fourth bedroom can be a "tutu suite" and has a private entry. Short walk to Makawao Town (Komoda's, dining, shopping and library) and minutes away from Makawao Elementary School, Seabury Hall and Montessori School of Maui.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,681
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 3
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1952
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 11,003 Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)