|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
(Buyers Realtors Welcome)
Gorgeous and well maintained custom home offering one level living plus expansive walkout finished lower level with sunken fireplace, exercise room/theater, powder room, shop and storage rooms.
Kitchen has been recently remodeled with granite counters and custom solid cherry cabinets. Kitchen features high end appliances including Meale double oven and warming drawer, Dacor under-cabinet microwave, built in Thermadore refrigerator, Meale dish washer, and built-in five burner Thermadore induction range on island with pop-up exhaust fan.
Kitchen pantry offers additional built in cherry cabinets and refrigerator. Stairs from pantry lead to the finished lower level.
Featured next to the kitchen is the wet bar with built in blender. Paneled doors from the bar open to both the living room and dining room making the home great for entertaining.
Next to the kitchen is a breakfast nook and the family room. The family room includes a stone fireplace and wood burning fireplace insert.
Also leading from the kitchen is a large dining room featuring built-in cabinets followed by the living room with fireplace, cathedral ceiling and sliding glass door to the deck.
Bedroom wing includes four generous bedrooms, each with own bathroom; and first floor laundry room with built in cabinets and hampers. Private fifth bedroom is upstairs next to kitchen.
Lower level opens thru sliding glass doors to patio and back yard. From the main level, spiral stairs lead down to the lower level or up to the office loft. Loft contains built in bookshelves, a gas fireplace, and overlooks living room below.
Across the back of the house is the expansive ipe deck with sliding glass door access from the kitchen living room and master bedroom. Ipe is a Brazilian hardwood that has the same fire rating as concrete and is impervious to wood boring insects.
Special features include
Four full and two half baths
Four fire places
Four sliding glass doors
Spiral staircase leading to office loft and to lower level rec room
Beautiful oak hard wood floors in living room, dining room, kitchen, family room and hallways
Monitored fire and intruder security system
Pillars at the entrances of the Belgian block lined U-shaped driveway
Ninety-five foot ipe deck with ramp
An over-sized two car garage with direct access to the home. Garage was recently painted and floor coated with epoxy.
Culligan water softener; Culligan reverse osmosis filtration system for instant hot water/cold water dispenser on sink and refrigerator ice makers.
Cedar lined walk-in closet in storage area.
Central vacuum system
Shop with workbench
200 Amp electrical service
You truly must see this home to appreciate everything "Twin Pines" has to offer. Home is ideal for entertaining and for raising a family. Situated in a great neighborhood only one block from Manufacturer's Golf and Country Club. Home is in the Upper Dublin School District which is one of the highest ranked school districts in the State.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 6,200
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
Additional Rooms: 23
- Living Room: 23 x 18
- Dining Room: 15 x 15
- Kitchen: 20 x 18
- Family Room: 23 x 18
- Master Bedroom: 22 x 18
- Bedroom 2: 17 x 11
- Bedroom 3: 17 x 11
- Bedroom 4: 21 x 13
- Bedroom 5: 15 x 11
- Office: 22 x 13
- Game Room: 46 x 22
- Exercise Room: 21 x 17
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1971
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.82 Acres
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed