|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Heres a quick rundown of all the great features of this house:
FRONT OF HOUSE OUTSIDE:
Features a two car garage and private entryway.
Quaint and quiet street with large tract of greenery on almost an acre of land.
Open floor plan with refinished hardwood floors and Garden Windows.
FORMAL LIVING ROOM:
Step down open floor plan makes for a spacious formal living room
Room has large windows with views of the trees, that come with pre-installed roll up blind
Brand new carpet
Modern gas fireplace.
Double french doors open up to back patio
Fantastic kitchen with lots of storage.
Includes bonus storage in mud room.
Granite counters, Kitchen Aid appliances and stainless steel sink with modern
Large island with draws on the side for kitchen storage
The open floor plan into the family room - integrates living, cooking, and relaxing areas.
3 bedrooms upstairs and 2 full baths.
New Super plush carpet in all bedrooms and stairs
All new paint and carpet throughout
Master bedroom with windows overlook backyard and greenery.
Vaulted ceiling makes bedroom feel even more spacious.
Large gas stone fireplace
Large master bathroom with tile shower and jetted tub
Large and separate His & Hers vanity granite countertop sinks
Separate toilet room
- The basement is completely finished with a kitchen, full bath, bedroom, living and a fireplace could be an in-law suite or to enjoy as man or woman cave
LAUNDRY MUD ROOM:
Laundry Room has separate walk in shower, cabinets and shelves.
BACK PATIO AND YARD:
Fenced in Backyard with patio and deck
Lots of space for pets to run.
Backyard greenery tract behind home.
Great patio for grilling and lounging.
Both deck and Patio opens up through double French doors to formal and family living room.
Close to 141, Peachtree Industrial, in desirable Peachtree Corners and Berkley Lakes
realtors welcome at 2%
- Square Feet: 3,600
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1986
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.50 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed