|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Ranch style inside and outside, house with continuous maintenance. Sole owner for more than 20 years **QUALIFIED BUYERS. ** CASH PREFERRED**
This house is special for a family that wants to live near the city, but in the middle of nature and the forest.
** No owner financing. No renting. Serious inquires only.
** You could bring your own financing
Give yourself the chance to know the house and the land.
GREAT LOCATION: Maylene/ Alabaster(Shelby County) just off of AL Hwy 17 Conveniently located just minutes away from Highway 119 and Interstate I-65,. Check out this adorable 1,144 sq. Ft. RANCH style home with lots of real wood inside and outside. The house has been well maintained . This house is in great condition on a very nice private 0.63 acre lot. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, living room, kitchen and dining room. *Kenmore/Whirlpool kitchen appliances included (stove, dishwasher and refrigerator). Metal roof with 50 year warranty(installed in 2013). 50 gallon (Whirlpool) water heater was installed approximately 4 years ago. Quality double pane vinyl windows. New plumbing (PEX tubing). New porcelain Kohler sinks and new faucets in both bathrooms. Sealed/insulated air ducts and all new insulation in the floor. Cypress/wood exterior siding with new paint. The Trane central air conditioner works perfectly(renovated in 2015). Outside you can enjoy an enclosed front porch. It has a 12'x16' deck on the back of the house. 8'x10' storage building with electricity will remain on the property. Additional private space with power and water, where a single wide mobile home existed in the past for rental income.
The house is hidden from traffic behind a fence of trees and shrubs. The area around the house is absolutely full a beautiful nature. It is in the Brantleyville/Maylene area. Near the Cahaba River Nature Preserve.
School district is Shelby county (Helena School)
You will not find this charm for the price anywhere else! , TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE THE HOUSE send a message
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,144
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 2
- Built in: 1976
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 27,443 Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed