|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
THe home features an open floor plan and has been newly remodled. New flooring, new paint (inside and outside), new toilets, new sinks, new light fixtures, ceiling fans, and custom cabinetry throughout. If you like rustic, you will love this. Granite inlayed in solid wood adorns the kitchen and custom built counter tops are in each bathroom as well as a custom built laundry table in the laundry room.
The Master bedroom is 20'x22' the guest room is 12'x14' and the 2 small bedrooms have been converted into a second master measuring 14'x26'. The living area is 20'x30' and the den/office area is 14'x18'. The kitchen is a cowgirl's dream. Storage for just about anything you can imagine all done in solid wood and granite in true rustic fashion.
Outside you will find 4 huge livestock pens (horses, cows, sheep, ect), a finishing pen, a round pen, a milking/hay barn, a shop (20x30 with roll up door} with a 25' extending carport enclosed on all but one side. All the pens have automatic waters, misters, and shade. The rear yard is also fenced with gate access at each side of the house. We are on a private well and there is a separate power pole for the shop/garage and RV.
The home is located about 20 minutes from Buckeye,AZ ( the fastest growing city in the USA) and is in an unincorporated area of Maricopa Country. Easy drive to California or Las Vegas.
We also have another 2 1/2 acres across the street for sale. The lot is flat, fenced in, gated, has a shared well on it and a 200A service already installed. Priced at 75k
The home come with a 1 year home warranty that covers everything! Well, roof and septic included!!!
- Square Feet: 2,156
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1998
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 129,600 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed