|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Custom home built in 2018 by F & B Builders, one of Port St Joe's finest builders. Main floor 14 feet off the ground. Built by the latest Hurricane codes. 1st tier home with gorgeous view of the beach from the 10x50 fully screened porch. Great view thru out the house with lots of windows & transoms. 10 foot high shiplap. Open great room includes foyer, dining area, and fabulous kitchen. Gas stove, 2 ovens, built in microwave, farm sink & large utility sink in granite bar. Undercounter water purification system, 2 garbage disposals, refrigerator, trash compactor, dishwasher & pot filler. Large pantry behind kitchen and back door to screened in grilling porch with prep sink & water. Master bedroom on main floor along with spacious utility room which includes deep sink, granite counter, washer & dryer & lots of hanging rods & cabinets. Great view of the beach from Master. Master bath fully tiled with makeup vanity separate shower & soaking tub. (Charleston Tile) Guest 1/2 bath on main floor. Elevator or stairs will carry you from ground floor to next two levels. 8 foot solid wood doors, 8" thick solid walnut mantel on fireplace. Tankless hot water heater. Top floor offers two guest bedrooms & two full baths. 20 foot ceilings in Great room, 10 feet in Master & 9 foot in guest rooms. Large storage closet for beach supplies on ground level nexts to elevator. 13x19 conditioned workshop for fishing rods, beach supplies, tools, extra freezer or refrigerator. 3 large bays w/concrete floor on ground level. 12 foot clearance for boat. Outside deep sink and cabinet for fish cleaning or dog washing with hot & cold water. Outside shower w/hot & cold water. Bear proof trash can holder. zoysia sod & flower beds with well & irrigation system. Front street is low traffic subdivision with back drive going to 30A for ease in parking the boat. 24 gauge metal roof standing seam mill finish. House connected to sewer. New Home. Never been rented.
- Square Feet: 2,829
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2018
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed