|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
every restaurant, church, school, dept store, and grocery store within 2 miles. Home/1 acre is facing the East, with a beautiful hillside view. Older model home built '88-'92 in good, live in condition. NO mortgages, liens, judgments, holds, claims, nor unpaid taxes against this property, only pre-existing easements. You're welcome to do a title search at own cost. Must be done before sale.
Detached barn shaped garage/shop hosts 1 vehicle with much room for working. A 2nd vehicle carport. An asphalt driveway to top, room for 3-4 vehicles. A lawnmower shed off back of garage. A Gazebo on left side of home. There is a power box for hot tub hook up. Flat Side yard with a benched deck, fire pit, and addition power box for entertaining guest. Also a perfect place for a playground. There are power outlets at end of home for electric trimming, ect.
Honey suckles, wild Roses, Fruit trees; Pear, Plum, Red Cherry Plum, and Black Walnut trees grow in the yard on right side of carport. This has always been my loving family, wonderful, blessed home and a money making rental for many years. As i grow older, alone with R.A. disabilities, i just cannot maintain the home or property any longer. With your love and a little elbow grease, you can make this property into a wonderful, safe, loving home for your family. The Location is EVERYTHING!
It is supplied by Cumming City Water, Sawnee Electric, and has its own septic tank which is routinely pumped out every other summer. The last pumping was June 2017 and will be pumped again before sale. Has AC and heat pump unit that was recently serviced. Hot water heater was recently checked by Amos, and approved as up-to-date in fine working order. There is an additional metal storage building that was originally on the property from early '80's. Im unsure of it's condition. please email me
- Square Feet: 2,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1988
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed