|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Spacious 2-story, end townhouse unit, with finished basement, and north-south exposures. Double gable is the largest floor plan in the community with plenty of storage. There are no townhouses behind this unit, so property is private (not shared or common area).
Features light hardwood floors throughout kitchen, dining area, and living room. 42" solid oak kitchen cabinets, and remodeled expansion making this kitchen larger than the other units. Bay window in breakfast nook with northern view. GE Profile stainless steel appliances, with upgraded gas stove, includes warming drawer and griddle.
Vaulted ceiling in living/dining area with ceiling fan. Beautiful gas fireplace adds ambiance and extra heat. Back door leads to large, raised deck, flush with living room to expand entertainment area.
Large master bedroom with crown moldings, bay window, cut-out lighted trey ceiling, large walk-in closet. Deluxe master bath, fully ceramic tiled, with double sinks, shower, linen closet, and large Jacuzzi tub with jets.
Quality 2" white custom blinds throughout all rooms, covering all windows. Custom lighting throughout, with many added lighting fixtures. Upstairs includes large loft/office area, walk-in storage closet, two bedrooms with northern views, one with large walk-in closet, full bath, and additional hall closet. Carpeted bedrooms and basement.
Basement offers almost 1,000 sq.ft. of additional finished space for entertainment, offices, or 4th bedroom, including large 1/2 bath. Basement can easily be converted to another bedroom, as it is fully finished and carpeted, and bathroom will accommodate a full-size tub or shower enclosure (currently a large storage closet).
Built-in security system ready to connect to service. Intercom with Bose speakers throughout the home for communication and entertaining, including upstairs, master bedroom, kitchen, and outdoor deck area. Storage room houses heavy-duty AC and furnace, deluxe sump pump, top of the line Culligan water softener, and large area for shelving and floor space for storage. Culligan reverse osmosis water purifier for drinking and cooking.
Washer and dryer in laundry. Two-car garage is fully finished, with automatic security doors. 4 parking spaces with additional parking in back lot. Vinyl double-hung windows, brick and vinyl siding. Storm doors front and back. Silence and fire partition between units. This unit has all the upgrades, plus a backyard view of nature.
Lovely professional neighborhood with nationally top-rated schools, and no city taxes. The Reserves of Beavercreek is situated conveniently to 675 and US 35, giving access to I-75 and I-70, and very close to WPAFB (B entrance), hospitals, doctors, shopping, and restaurants. Governed by a homeowners association that contracts yard maintenance and snow removal; community always looks nice. Clubhouse available to rent for entertaining. Pool and gym for residents.
HOA fees $150/per month. Utility responsibilities: electric, gas, water and waste.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2007
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.14 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed