|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Approx.10 miles from Eielson, 14 miles from Wainwright
You will want to see this recently remodeled, very Clean home with all the features you have been looking for! Updated Kitchen? Check! Separate Pantry off Kitchen? Check! New Carpet and Flooring? Check! Updated Bath? Check! New Interior Paint in every Room? Check! Large Master Bedroom with Walk-In Closets? Check! Energy Efficient? Check! Clean, Newly Insulated Crawl Space area? Check! Huge Asphalt Drive and Oversized Parking area? NO MUD! Check! Super Clean huge Heated Garage with new fuel Efficient TOYO and room to work? Check! Well Maintained Road in Winter and Summer? Check! More details below on other improvements that you will love!
--2018 S.F. Home sits on one private wooded acre
--1-1/2 Story 4 STAR PLUS Energy Rating, 3 BED, 1-1/2 BATH
--Current Engineers Inspection Report available for Viewing
--2 Car 696 S.F. Detached Heated Garage w/Workbench and Storage Cabinets
--Complete Huge Asphalt Driveway/Parking Area, Additional RV/Trailer/Vehicle Parking
--Separate Utility and Laundry Rooms with extra Cabinets and Shelves
--Screened Rear Porch/Dining Area with Sunroof Panels to bring in the Sunshine!
--Appliances included: Refrigerator, Brand New Electric Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Water Softener
--LOADED with NEW Improvements:
---New StainMaster Carpet in Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet, Stairs, Upper 2 Bedrooms and shared Walk-In Closet
---New Water Proof Vinyl plank flooring in Living Room, Kitchen, Hallway, both Bathrooms and Laundry Room
---New Kitchen Counter Tops, Graphite deep double basin Sink, Stainless Electric Range/Stove and Exhaust hood
---New Paint Throughout entire House
---New Linoleum Flooring in Pantry
---New TOYO oil burning Laser 560 Energy Efficient Stove in Garage
---New LED Shop Lights and Fixtures in Garage
---New Indoor/Outdoor Carpet in rear screen Porch/Dining area plus new Vinyl door
---New Tuftex Polycarbonate Roofing over rear screen Porch/Dining area
---New Nordic Triple Pane Windows in both Upstairs Bedrooms
---New Stairs Hand railing
---New Master Bathroom Tiled Shower Surround, Vanity, Mirrored Medicine Cabinet and Lighted Exhaust Fan
---New Half Bathroom mirrored medicine Cabinet
---New Sidewall Insulation and Vapor Barrier in Heated Crawl Space area
---New LED energy Saving Bulbs in all light fixtures and new electrical outlets and switches
Offering at $279,900: Call Brian or Aaron Binkley, or Sara Proctor to schedule a showing. SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT Only. THANK YOU for Looking!
- Stories: 1.5
- Square Feet: 2,018
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1983
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed