|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This home has about 4 acres around the house including the flat field down by the Hwy. The rest of the 25 acres is wooded and requires no up keep. The land does have 3 or more possible house sites on it! The home has been restored and been brought up to current code standards. The first thing you notice when you walk in the front door is the natural light and the open floor plan. On the main floor is the Master bedroom with large double closets & a full bath. The kitchen is very spacious. Granite counter tops, double deep sinks, large windows, and an island which stays with the home. Living room & Den (which has a gas log inserts) is also on the main level. 2 large bedrooms with a very spacious Jack and Jill bathroom are upstairs. This bathroom also has 2 large closets for plenty of storage. You will love the spacious laundry and Mud room, a necessary area located just inside the back door. The home is hooked up to public water and has septic (sewer is available at the road). There is a well, cistern & reservoir located in the back yard of the home which services all your exterior water needs. Covered front porch perfect for warn summer days. 2 story spring house at the top is the perfect potting shed or tool room. The bottom is cool and great for canning & storage. 2 sheds both 14x16 with power. In addition there is RV parking complete with electric, sewer & water hook ups. 2 asphalt driveways with 2 carports. This is the perfect home for someone who needs space, mountain views, and a peaceful setting with modern day amenities. Nearby Amenities: 15 min to Erwin 20 min to Johnson City 45 min to Asheville 3 min to Interstate 26 1 1/2 hrs to Gatlinburg ..Pigeon Forge ..Dollywood 10 min to white-water 5 min to the Appalachian Trail 15 min to snow skiing places to cross country ski. 15 min to snow tubing area. Schools Elementary School: TEMPLE HILL High School: UNICOI CO Middle School: UNICOI CO
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,100
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1900
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 30 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed