|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Home features double mahogany arched entry doors and grand two-story entry with a Juliet balcony. Off of the entrance is a formal dining room with 9 foot ceilings that is open to the kitchen with which features custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances,Island, pot filler, walk in pantry and eat in bar that is open to the breakfast nook and living room which boasts coffered ceilings, custom built-in cabinets and a gas fireplace. Triple windows overlook a covered back deck with brick pavers and columns. Additionally, on the main level is a tiled powder room with custom vanity and granite top. A laundry room with custom cabinets and granite. There is a master on the main level with tray ceilings and a spacious walk-in closet with custom cabinets. The master bath has a duel custom vanity with granite, a jetted tub with tile surround, a level tile to walk in shower, and a built in towel warmer. Finally, on the main level, is an additional bedroom with vaulted ceilings, a private bath with custom vanity and granite, and a walk in closet. Upstairs are two additional bedrooms both with private baths, one featuring a custom built-in office and seating area with an expensive walk in closet including custom cabinetry. Additionally it has a custom tiled shower with a built in towel warmer. Finally, upstairs is a large bonus room that could be an additional bedroom or media center. The full basement is a blank canvas for additional living space or storage. It is plumbed, wired and studded.
5600+ total sq ft (3500+ heated sq ft and 2100+ unfinished)
Hardwood floors throughout
Energy-efficient Anderson windows
Rinaii tankless hot water
Central vac with additional hook up in garage
Inground sprinkler system
Duel zone HVAC
Epoxy finish in garage
Large .96 acre lot-ideal for outdoor entertainment
Down lights around home
Hot and cold water hook ups outside
Extensive crown molding throughout
- Square Feet: 3,548
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4.5
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2015
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.96 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed