|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Be the first to develop this substantial pristine lot.
Since it has room to build, this lot remains ideal for almost any use. The spacious 5.8 acres provide room for building, raising a family, housing pets, pasturing livestock, placing barns, creation of workshops, warehousing goods, renting storage units, container placement, campground rental or for a wide array of other businesses. The lot measures 675 feet x 389 feet x 618 feet x 357 feet and until now, has been entirely undeveloped. Property values increase with time. At this moment it's possible to own this investment for less than the price of a midsized car.
This native prairie remains in original condition. Great for gardens, family, and pets, the property's flat contour provides an excellent opportunity for building, roads, parking, and other civil aspects.
Rolling prairie surrounds this lot. Part of the native landscape, wildlife includes herds of antelope, deer, and grassland birds living throughout the area. Located 200 feet from Highway 2, this lot remains quiet, secluded and unencumbered by neighbors.
This lot also provides the perfect location for country living with town amenities. This lot lies 1.4 miles from Pizza Hut, Village Inn Dining, McDonald's, UPS, Albertsons, Town Pump, Harvest Foods and U-Haul. Additionally, the Cut Bank Golf and Country Club are only 1.3 miles away. And the lot is situated 2 miles from the Cut Bank International Airport.
While precisely 1 mile west of Cut Bank city limits, municipal water hookup is available to this property. Direct access to Carter Oil Road only 200 feet from Highway 2 and 1.7 miles from the Glacier County Road Department ensures no matter what the weather holds; perfect road access will always be available.
Only 1 mile to the Cut Bank river provides ample access to fishing. And with only 48 miles to Glacier National Park on Highway 2, this site boasts easy access to recreation.
For business or residential use, this lands location provides a perfect opportunity. Build a cabin or small home, use a trailer, create a workshop, pasture livestock, house pets, build a workshop, create a warehouse, start a service business, store equipment, park trucks, store containers, rent out storage units, hookup RVs, rent cabins, build greenhouses, receive deliveries and more. Receiving deliveries at this location is easy.
For more information contact us today.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 5.83 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed