|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
We invite you to discover a luxury shared vacation home ownership model that allows you to own a piece of paradise on the North Shore of Kauai.
This innovative ownership model brings together a select group of like-minded equity participants through an LLC structure, allowing you to own and enjoy a Kauai estate home for a fraction of what it would cost to own it outright.
FULLY MANAGED, STRESS-FREE FRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP:
This Kauai property is 5 bedrooms, 6 full baths, 1 half bath, 7,657 square feet.
A Limited Liability Company (LLC) has been created to acquire the home.
Memberships into the LLC are being offered, starting at $227,000.
Invest in as many weeks as you desire.
Plus, free 21 space available days.
Defined 8-year exit strategy so you know how you are getting your investment back and when.
YOUR PERSONAL PRIVATE RESORT:
Pali Moana sits on 3 acres, with panoramic ocean views, evoking a powerful sense of place. The design elements personify an enduring architecture. This concept is beautifully executed throughout and crafted to echo clean lines, purposeful use of natural finishes and effortless transitions from space to space.
In the gated, quiet and secure Seacliff Plantation adjacent to Kilauea Wildlife Refuge and Lighthouse, Pali Moana will allow you to enjoy exclusive access into the Crater Hill Bird Sanctuary with amazing views of Bai Hai and beyond!
Kauais year-round temperate climate allows you to blur the line between inside and out by having walls of glass simply disappear. Designed specifically as a gathering place, Pali Moana encircles a tropical oasis where youll find one of the largest private pools in Hawaii set within a lush 3-acre boutique resort-like setting.
The feature-rich property has all of the amenities expected from a turnkey estate of this caliber thoughtfully arranged throughout 7,000 sq. ft. of living area.
Pali Moana is a modern classic, created and built with an artisanship that fuses nature with lifestyle.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 7,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: N/A
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed