|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
4 beautifully Full Baths. Master Suite and +3/5 additional spacious bedrooms. First Floor 2 Bedrooms, Large Family Room and Have Cherry Wood Floors. Summer can hold happy BBQ party in patio. Full Finished basement, Gym Room, Recreation Room, Separate Entrance. Central Air Conditioning. Front Wall Partial Brick, Attached Garage. Front Yard W/ Beautiful and Lovely Fish pool. Back Yard W/Trex Deck, Pergola, Patio, Pool; Remote Key less Entry. Moments To Parkways, Beaches, Shopping, LIRR & much more.
12 zone in ground automatic sprinklers, beautiful Landscape, PVC Fence. Incredible Area, Highly Sought After!
Introduce our area the High quality School District as follows:
Charles Campagne School is a top rated. It has 366 students in grades K-5 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. Best Public Elementary School in America 273 of 50486 TOP: 0.5%;
John F. Kennedy Middle School is a top rated, public school located in Bethpage, NY. It has 679 students in grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. In America 1149 of 23783 TOP: 4.83%;
Bethpage Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Bethpage, NY. It has 944 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 99% of students are at least proficient in math and 99% in reading.
Best Public High School in New York 89 of 1,236 TOP: 7.2%;
Best Public High School Teachers in New York 94 of 1,227 TOP: 7.6%;
Best Public High School in America 916 of 18841 TOP: 4.86%;
Area People Racial Diversity: White: 86%; Asian: 6%; Hispanic: 6%; Other: 2%;
Among 11803 homes, our home is priced 28.6% less per square foot.
A Must See!
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 3,400
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 11
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1984
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 7,040 Acres
Parking: 1 Space
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed