|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Build your dream lake home In Beaver Lake Estates near beautiful Beaver Lake! Beaver Lake is a 100 acre lake and one of the cleanest in the echo region. The developer, Northern Galaxy Properties, LLC owns 6 one acre wooded lots in Beaver Lake Estates. In addition to Lot 4, Lot 5 ($51,600), 7 ($55,900), 8 ($53,900), 9 ($49,900) and 11 ($55,900) are also for sale. See the plat map in the pictures section for the location of each lot and Outlot B. Outlot B is a common area which includes shoreline access. Lots 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, and 11 are in a Common Interest Community (CIC). Lots 6 and 10 were previously sold and are included in the CIC as well. All property owners automatically become members of the Beaver Lake Estates Owners Association entitling them to common area access including 246 feet of shoreline on Beaver Lake. Each owner will have 30 feet of their own lake front where they can place their dock and boat lift and store water equipment. Also included is a common well stubbed up to each lot and electrical connections. Septic system not included. You can have the best of both worlds on Beaver Lake - enjoy a day on the lake, and then retreat into the quiet comfort of your home right across County 28. Please call the phone number listed for copies of the CIC declaration and disclosure statements and for any questions you may have.
- Square Feet: 43,560
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed