|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
As you walk up the stone pathways to the front porch of this lovely home, you are welcomed with the tranquil sounds of a quiet peaceful neighborhood with underground utilities. The ample and open front yard allow you to enjoy a feeling of seclusion all while living in a well established neighborhood. Through the newly installed front door into the welcoming entry way, the formal living room boasts gorgeous 9 foot ceilings and adjoins to the traditional formal dining space off the kitchen. Floor to ceiling windows offer abundant afternoon light to this large open living space.
This home features a large family room with a marble tile fireplace, custom built-in bookcase with cabinetry, access to the back deck and backyard located right off the kitchen. The spacious-kitchen features new granite countertops, a stunning glass backsplash, custom cabinetry, hardwood floors, a pantry, and showcases a large eat-in space with a bay window overlooking an incredible lush backyard. Off the kitchen and garage entry resides the convenient laundry room and a 1/2 bath with tile floors and access to the backyard. On the living side of this home you will find a large master bedroom with an on-suite bath featuring a double vanity and a custom closet; three additional good size bedrooms and a full bath complete the interior of this home.
The exterior is highlighted by the beautiful large lot and a fenced private yard with a creek running on one side. Mature trees create a bird watchers paradise. Amazing curb appeal both from the front and the back of the property. The custom fence features access from three sides, with a double wide gated entry on the garage/driveway side. Also, there are two fun viewing bubbles for any four legged companions wishing to say hello to the neighbors. The additional parking area is constructed with a sturdy interlocking grid on a crushed limestone base which is enhanced with fresh landscaping.
This home is the perfect family home in a safe, walkable neighborhood in the sought after Jones Valley area. Easily walkable and bikeable to Jones Valley Elementary, Randolph schools and with convenient drives to Huntsville High and Middle Schools. Moreover, there is quick and easy access to Parkway Place Mall, Memorial Parkway, I-565, downtown Huntsville, and is just 2 miles to the Valley Bend at Jones Farm shopping center and Jones Farm Park.
- Square Feet: 2,557
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1971
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.81 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed