|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
From the rocking chair front porch to the charming front lawn with mature plantings including two gorgeous palms, a willow tree and an abundance of colorful flowers, this house is sure to please.
Inside you will find a formal dining room with crown molding, an open kitchen which features 42 inch walnut cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and a large pantry. Top quality custom granite countertops have a stylish white tile backsplash. The kitchen overlooks a large living room that features a classic cattycornered, gas fireplace and beautiful wide plank engineered walnut flooring that runs throughout most of the first floor. A large first floor master bedroom has an oversized bathroom with a garden tub and a designer glass door shower. The master bedroom closet is a room in itself and is large enough to store almost anything you can think of. Also on the first floor is a converted garage, a 600 square-foot, two room space that is heated and cooled, which served as the sales office for the model home The current owners use it as a family media room and library. While it is their favorite spot in the house, it could easily be used as an in-law suite with its own entrance or it could be re-converted back into a garage.
After climbing to the second floor on a staircase of custom pine wood treads you will see more wood flooring in the hallways and baths. There is a large laundry room with an attached storage area. The second floor has four additional bedrooms and two bathrooms including a second master with its own bath. There is also a giant 16x16 flex room that could be used as a media room, an oversized sixth bedroom, or an elegant home office.
Out back you will enjoy a huge backyard, a gorgeous open-air custom-built 12 x 14 patio with hand laid bricks and a tin roof leading out to a beautiful stone fire pit. Towering pine trees provide shade for relaxing on the hammock or watching an amazing variety of birds fly in and out of the copper bird feeder.
This one-of-a-kind home, convenient to everything in Wilmington, is located in a family friendly community with a low HOA. It is in the coveted Parsley, Myrtle Grove and Hoggard school districts and just a couple of minutes from the Trails End marina and boat launching dock.
Call the owners directly with questions or an appointment at 910-777-9649
- Square Feet: 3,556
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2010
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.17 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed