|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The Famous, Breathtaking, Exciting Entrance Lobby has an Enormous, Glass Topped Atrium, with Dancing Water Fountains, tall Palm Trees and Exotic Plants!
The Portside II is in the Heart of South Beach, which is a Sun Belt, and is also close to the San Francisco Tech Hub.
420 has Large Curvilinear Windows which showcase the illumination of the Bay Bridge - watch the Famous "Dancing Lights Show" by Night, and enjoy the Sailboats and Ferries by Day.
Be Amazed by the Dramatic, Colorful Sunrises which light up the Bay Bridge every morning from the light-filled #420 Residence. Portside II offers many boutique Amenities including a Full Size Heated, Outdoor Swimming Pool, a Jacuzzi, and a large Sun Deck Overlooking the San Francisco Bay.
In addition, there are 2 gyms, and a sauna. The assigned parking space has optional complimentary Valet service, and is near the deeded storage, along with secure places for your bike.
Nearby high speed elevators will whisk you up to your residence.
Portside II is highly secure with On Site Management. An onsite, full-time Security Guard, can be reached 24 hours by phone.
Luxuries at #420 in the Portside II, include High Ceilings, Custom Crown Moldings, Hardwood Floors, Dramatic Spaces, an Innovative Open Floor Plan, High Quality Finishes, and Large, Curvilinear Bay Windows, which capture the Waterfront special, ever-changing Light Quality, and Fabulous Views of the Bay Bridge.
#420 has 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, which include a Master Bedroom, Master Bath and a Private, Eat Outside Deck with Bay Bridge Views. Indulge yourself with 2 extra-large walk-in California closets, along with other closets.
BRAND NEW Stainless Steel Appliances (Refrigerator, Bosch Dishwasher, GAS Range, Microwave with Exhaust Fan) and there is a full size washer/dryer in #420.
LOW HOA Dues ($654 per month), Healthy Reserves, and No litigation.
Portside II offers an Excellent Location close to World-Renowned restaurants, the Financial District, Downtown, the Ferry Building, Whole Foods, Safeway, Walgreens, Chase Center (Golden State Warriors Home), Oracle (Giants Baseball Park) Stadium, Boutiques, Stores & Cafs.
Just Minutes to the Bay Bridge Access and easy access to all the Freeways (101, 80, 280).
Walk to Downtown, Google, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Airbnb, Yelp, Nextdoor, the new Apple offices, and numerous Tech Companies - they're all around the corner, plus there are a myriad of dynamic Start-Up Ventures.
All of these Attributes make the Luxurious and Convenient #420 Residence, a Great Place To Call Home!
Phone 415-237-7900 for more information and to set up a Private Showing.
- Square Feet: 1,083
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1997
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed