|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
TRUE OZARKS LIVING OFFERED HERE!!
Are you looking for privacy and seclusion close to all the amenities Branson, Missouri and the Ozarks have to offer? This 25 acre property is a rare find, with a 1/4 mile private drive from a paved county road. You are in a world by yourself, yet only ten miles to Branson, Missouri, one of the largest music centers in America, with exciting theme parks, many tourist attractions and wonderful factory outlet shopping. Silver Dollar City is 15 miles close. Branson School system is one of the best in the state. Lakes are very near as well.
The home is occupying 25 acres more/less with a detached large garage. There are approximately a couple acres that are open with fewer trees and the rest is wooded. There is a good spring on the property, that we used for our own water until we had a well drilled in 2001.
You can enjoy the Ozark view from one of the covered porches or the walkout basement on this 2240 sq. ft. custom, pine log home. The home is two levels, including a full, partially finished walkout basement.
The home is 28' X 40' yellow pine log. It has a 28' X 18' living room with a wide staircase to the basement and open floor plan to the 22' X 11' dining room/kitchen area. The upstairs has the 13' X 12.5' master bedroom, a full bathroom and utility room. Washer, dryer, stove, microwave, and refrigerator are included. The basement has full size windows on the walkout side. The 16' X 18" downstairs bedroom is larger than the master. The downstairs full bathroom is brand new. The large 27' X 19' unfinished area could be a family/rec room with lots of potential!
The covered porches span both the front and back sides of the home. The back porch provides covered patio area to the basement walkout. The home has a new green metal roof & the logs were all stained/chinked in the last 8 years. We put in central air and propane heat furnace in 2004. The home also has a wood burning stove with a beautiful hearth area in the corner of the living room.By using this stove in the winter. we rarely use the porpane heat. There is plenty of firewood. We do enjoy the central air when it gets hot. The average monthly electric bill is just $122. The 2013 real estate taxes were a (we love) Missouri low $465.55. The home is in excellent condition.
The nice detached garage/shop is 32' X 40' with a 10' ceiling & concrete floor. It has 2 garage doors with automatic openers and will hold 4 cars. It is in excellent condition also.
Deer and turkey are seen in the yard regularly. If you want to feel like you are in a world of your own, this is the property for you. No neighbor's places are visible. Peace and quiet!!
We hope you have enjoyed the tour. Thank you for looking!
NOTE ADDED: Our time to show the property is limited. If you are not in an immediate position to purchase, please do NOT contact us until that time. We sincerely apologize for this new stance. It's not our style. This is the hardest part of selling your own place - not being able to verify and sift through those interested to show to only those seriously qualified. We prefer to sell it on our own, but will list it if showing becomes too much of a burden. Our time is very important to us. This is a wonderful property that requires some time to show. It's also in a truly unique part of the country- the Ozarks!! This is not an area for everyone. It is beautiful, but PLEASE do your research on the Ozark Mountains first. We are past the point and amount of time to show to those 'just looking'. If you have done all of the above, are a prequalified buyer and are still interested - then by all means - let's get together today!! Thank you for your time, understanding and consideration!! We wish you the best in your home buying decisions!!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,240
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1983
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 25 Acres
Parking: 4 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed