|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This house is only a one owner home. We custom built it in 2005. House in best Cumberland County School District! It has carpet in bedrooms, tile in the bathrooms and gorgeous wood laminate flooring in Formal LR, DR, Kitchen and hallway uptairs! Beautiful flooring! Tons and tons of storage!!! Storage over entire garage! A must see!
This package only allows me to have a total of 6 photos! Email me if you want to see more interior pictures @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call 910-303-1199 or 910-303-1205 Neighborhood is family oriented. Friendly neighbors! School District is Stedman Primary, Stedman Elementary, Mac Williams Middle School and Cape Fear High School.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- 1 half bathroom
- Custom style construction
- 2 stories
- Built in 2005
- Lot size is .95 (almost an acre)
- Views of neighborhood and woods
- Electric Heat Pump heating system
- Central AC cooling system
- Septic system sewer
- Has a fireplace
- Has an attic
- High efficiency appliances
- Landscape irrigation system
- Has a storage shed
- In a Beautiful & Safe neighborhood
- Part of the Stedman school district/ Cumberland County School System
- $2,200 estimated taxes (yearly)
- Average utilities: $150.00/mth
Home Description: Year built 2005, 4 bedroom, Master Bedroom 1st floor, 2 bath, 2300 sq ft. , storage over entire garage, DR, Formal LR, Screened Porch, Bonus Room, .9 acres
Energy Features: Low E Argon filled windows, R50 insulation value in attic, Plywood on roof above code rating for better wind strength, state of the art hot water heater.
Special features: Sprinkler System, Alarm system, additional keypad in Master Bedroom, Double tray ceilings in Master Bedroom & DR, 9 ceilings on 1st floor
Fireplace: Fully vented but can be used for wood burning
Electrical: Generous outlets and switches exceed code location requirements, Ceiling fans throughout entire house
Plumbing: All piping size above code requirements
HVAC: Air Returns exceed code requirement
Well: 1 horse power pump, Pipe upgraded from to 1 for better water flow, tank under house so you dont have to worry about freezing
Roof: 30 year Architectural shingle
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,300
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Security System
- Built in: 2005
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.95 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)