|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
NEED HELP WITH FINANCING ?????
BANK WILL NOT GIVE YOU A LOAN BECAUSE YOUR SELF EMPLOYED?????
HAVE THE 20% DOWN BUT CAN NOT PROVE THE INCOME??????
CREDIT A LITTLE OFF???????
LOOKING FOR A GREAT RENTAL PROPERTY???????
HERE IS THE HOUSE FOR YOU
4/3 WITH DEEP WATER POOL AND TENNIS COURT... HALF COURT BASKET BALL COURT
BUILT IN 86 THIS APPROX 2900 SQ FT HOME HAS THE FOLLOWING
1. 3/2 MAIN HOME WITH 1/1 MOTHER IN-LAW APT
ATTACHED WITH SEPARATE ENTRANCE AND YARD
2. FULLY FENCED IN TENNIS COURT WITH 1/2 COURT BASKET BALL COURT
3. DEEP WATER POOL WITH DIVING BOARD..RESURFACED 2 YEARS AGO
4. SOLAR HEATING FOR POOL
5. MASTER BATH HAS DRY SAUNA AND WHIRLPOOL TUB
6. GRANITE COUNTER TOPS IN ALL KITCHEN AND BATHS
7. FULLY CINDER BLOCKED IN REAR YARD
8. PRIVATE AND SECLUDED REAR YARD
9. WALK TO THE NEW RAIDER STADIUM
10. LARGE LOT ON END OF CUL-D-SAC ALMOST 1/2 ACRE
11. JACUZZI TUBE IN MASTER BATH
12. 3 YEAR WARRANTY PROTECTION PLAN INCLUDED
ON MOST EVERYTHING IN HOME AND POOL
13. WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE
14. ALMOST 1/2 ACRE OF SECLUDED BACK YARD
15. DRY SAUNA IN MASTER SHOWER
16. BOTTOM OF CUL-DE-SAC
17. PRIVATE AND SAFE AND SECURE AREA
YOU COULD RENT THE MOTHER IN LAW APT FOR 850.00 EASY I HAVE FOR OVER 2 YEARS
OWNER WILL FINANCE WITH 20% DOWN
30 YEAR AMORTIZATION, 5 YEAR CALL AT 6%
P.I.T.I IS VERY CLOSE TO 3200.00 PER MONTH
THIS WILL BE DONE ON AN ALL INCLUSIVE TRUST DEED OR WHAT WE CALL A LAND CONTRACT
THIS HOME IS IN A CORPORATION I OWN
I AM A LICENSED BROKER JUST KEEPING IT TRANSPARENT
BROKER PROTECTED SO SHOW IT LIKE IT MAKE AN OFFER
YOU CAN DRIVE BY
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,950
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1986
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.50 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed