|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Brand new AC and duct work with 5 year warranty including Nest learning thermostat IoT devices throughout home. All brand new solid wood doors & pocket doors for added privacy throughout with satin nickel, electronic (Zigbee, Bluetooth, Schlage) door handles. Exterior doors can be programmed for multiple codes including vacation or "away" modes as well.
Home has been fully upgraded to the maximum with brand new Lawson Hurricane Windows & Doors throughout. The home also has a brand new 30-year Owens Corning Antique Silver Asphalt Shingle Roof with (4) brand new Miami-Dade Rated Hurricane Skylights. Oversized 120-gallon Hot Water Heater is extra powered with the help of the newly mounted Solar Panel System (2018 mounted & installed) facing the sun-soaked portion of the new roof. This has cut the utilities bills by 40% or so throughout 2018! Major savings when combined with electric heat for that extra boost of hot water throughout the 3,000 sq. foot home!
Gorgeous 6"x18" wood-plank style porcelain tile throughout the entire 3,000 square feet of the home. Every single room has brand new flooring.
Elegant crown molding & matching base board throughout entire 3,000 square feet as well. This really makes the home pop with that "elegant, yet modern" feel.
The home's Kitchen, Laundry Room & all closets throughout the home received new 3/4" maple, built custom by master craftsmen woodworkers. A high reflective white & elegant grey 3/4" maple, solid-wood kitchen fashioned with matching brand new dark granite countertops & glass tile backsplash that really makes this home shine! Brand new stainless steel, modern kitchen appliances help bring out that updated for 2019 look and feel!
Luxurious master bathroom features a newly updated tile shower fit for minimum 5-6 people. Just kidding! This shower is big & beautiful!!! Two guest bathrooms have also been gutted & upgraded in late 2018. They also boast walk-in, multiple faucet rainmaker-equipped tile showers, completely renovated with a fresh, inviting style. One of the guest bathrooms has a brand new cast-iron tub with semi-frameless glass shower, perfect for children to play splash-free and safely, if needed. The "guest wing" bathroom, which we like to call it, since it is privately tucked away across from what we referred to as the "guest bedroom," features a new hurricane cabana door out to the fully-finished porch. Guests can slide the privacy pocket doors closed and have full access to entertainment area without disturbing the rest of the home, if need be. This is the real deal!
For equestrians, bring your horse trailers. One of the best parts of living in Pinewood East II in Wellington, FL is the fact that this lovely neighborhood features no HOA fees!
The property is close to all Wellington A-Rated public schools & many private & charter schools, if children will be living in the home. Wellington Elementary School for youngsters. Wellington Landings Middle & Wellington High School. This meticulous, beautiful, fully-upgraded "throughout the larger portion of 2018" home, is perfectly situated just minutes from all schools, polo fields, equestrian show grounds and all Wellington & Royal Palm Beach entertainment experiences. Come by and see for yourself why this neighborhood, Pinewood East, and Wellington, FL as a city in itself, has gone up in property value almost 8% a year for 5+ years straight! This property may be a great investment for the right portfolio of real estate holdings as well. You will find it rare to catch a property that shines like this, on a street like this, in a lovely neighborhood like this, inside a very well kept town like this (The Village of Wellington), available for sale! Don't sleep on this diamond listing nor pass this opportunity by folks!
No expense was spared during the upgrades of this absolute beauty of a family property! Every single outlet was replaced to be USB Charger & Night Light equipped outlets. Every single ceiling fan, light bulb, and accessory was upgraded. Brand new electrical with brand new GE Powermark II Main, Sub, and rear Sub Panel powering the wired for lights & fan Gazebo & Storage Shed. The only thing original in this home that was not upgraded in 2018 is the studs, some drywall and some nails! No kidding! Absolutely excellent job with this remodel!
Freshly stained concrete paver driveway all the way to the street (goes past sidewalk - benefit of being the developer of the neighborhood I suppose). Fresh exterior & interior paint throughout the entire property.
This home boasts (2) Hurricane Triple Sliders & a Hurricane Double Slider equipped with brand new, decor matching, fold-up honeycomb shades. The view from inside the home is absolutely spectacular. Really gives it a wide-open feel with great scenery of the back entertainment patio area, pool, gazebo and decking.
For the right buyer(s), this dream property may just make the perfect "forever home" in 2019!
Asking $599,999 for this home that is completely updated and needs nothing for a minimum of ten years plus We did not cut any corners remodeling our dream home. Price is open for negotiation for the right buyer(s) and situation!
We are also very open to Rental/Lease options if that is something desired by the seeking party. We will be relocating for work purposes and are open to negotiating options. This property is being listed by a very open-minded, young, small business owning, entrepreneur ! The property is absolutely our dream home, but it is much more than what a of minimalists like us need at the moment! Someone else is going to enjoy their stay here very, very much. We are extremely confident in this place after upgrading every square inch and making it sparkle!
Home comes fully equipped with a 16-channel, 16-camera security system on its exterior for ultimate property security. Also, the home is fully equipped with a $3,000 top-of-the-line ADT security system, fully paid for, professionally installed & working. The monthly payment for the ADT Pulse System is around $50 per month, all inclusive. Includes glass breaker detection, motion sensors and contacts on ALL doors, windows & openings. Two fully-working ADT Pulse Keypads (Laundry Room & Front Foyer area) and (2) ADT Remotes. Can be monitored through your smartphone device 24/7/365.
413 Old Country Rd S is a diamond listing that is going to make someone or some family very, very happy in 2019! We will surely miss this place!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 3,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 21
- Master Bedroom: 18 x 13
- Bedroom Two: 12 x 12
- Bedroom Three: 12 x 12
- Bedroom Four: 12 x 12
- Living Room: 18 x 14
- Dining Room: 15 x 12
- Kitchen: 19 x 16
- Family Room: 20 x 13
- Office/Bedroom Five: 12 x 12
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1982
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed