|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Don't want to wait til next weekend for an open house? Call me today and schedule a private showing sooner. Now is the time to make a deal.
Nestled between two of the most prestigious Marina?s on this side of the lake. Minutes away from both MacRays and BellMaer. Located on a private cul du sac.
With over 3900 square feet, this meticulously cared for home is the best deal on the lake at only $166 per square foot.
Over $60,000 invested over the past four years making this home lush and luxurious and move in ready. Even the pickiest buyer would struggle to find a flaw.
Sits on a very wide and deep canal maintained by Venice shores. Less than five minutes to the lake.
The ice has thawed and you are just in time for summer! If you were looking for a home that is move-in ready that you can enjoy rather than remodeling or updating, then this one is for you! Not a thing that needs to be done.
This custom three-story home Was built new in 2007 with a view of the lake from your front porch and the luxury of a calm canal in your backyard.
Located on a dead end street, where are you can enjoy the peace and quiet and serenity that lake Saint Clair has to offer.
This luxurious home Boasts a large kitchen with an Oversized island. Newly distressed gray cabinets and granite countertops along with all GE profile stainless steel appliances, double ovens and a built in five top gas burner. The entire home has been freshly painted and all hardwood floors have been stripped and re-stained in gray.
Moving to the family room you will notice a beautiful stone natural gas fireplace perfect for those cold winter nights.
Although almost 4000 square feet you feel Right at home in this open concept design.
Newly finished 3+ car garage with beautiful epoxied floors and fresh paint feels like it could be just another room in the house.
Walking upstairs to the second floor you are greeted by a spacious master suite that offers a huge walk-in closet with built in storage as well as a beautifully appointed master bath with dual showers and a Jacuzzi tub. Walking out to your balcony you have a beautiful waterfront view. The perfect place for your morning coffee.
Second floor Oversized laundry room includes washer and dryer and plenty of cabinet space.
Three other spare bedrooms are on the second floor as well leaving room for your entire family and guests when they come to visit.
When it is time to entertain you will enjoy walking up to the third-floor where your guests will be amazed by the new custom built dual 10 foot bar with gorgeous tops and built in beer fridges. Also on the third floor is a half bathroom and a very big office with built-in storage. Very large windows let in huge amounts of natural light and allow for an absolutely breathtaking view of lake Saint Clair.
There is not a window in the house that you cannot see breathtaking waterfront views.
As you walk out your patio door you will enjoy a huge stone and granite bar top with built in barbecue that is fed by natural gas. No more trips to the party store while gas are waiting for their burgers to cook. The massive patio is constructed of gorgeous exposed aggregate as well as your walkway to your dock.
The dock is of composite wood and stretches more than 40 feet. Also located on your dock is a brand new 5000 pound davit they we installed to raise our jet skis onto the dock after use. Also Equipped with a power station that has 30 amp and 120 V power as well as fresh water to clean your boat. Steel seawall is sound and needs no maintenance.
From the backyard you?ll notice all of the sod has been replaced two seasons ago as well as all new landscaping. This home is truly move in ready and needs nothing other than a family to enjoy it.
No expense was spared making this one of the most beautiful homes available on Lake St. Clair.
FEEL FREE TO CALL FOR A SHOWING.
Robert @ 586-789-6040
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 3,981
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2007
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 7,405 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed