|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Impressively designed, this modern Pueblo style home in the Estancia Primera subdivision features a curved great room with kitchen, dining room, living room and a massive kiva wood-burning fireplace, all connected to a curved den with stunning views of the mountains, downtown's twinkling lights, and glorious sunsets. Located just a mile from the Santa Fe Plaza there's even a public short-cut trail! Santa Fe charm abounds with traditional woodwork and sun-baked tile.The remodeled kitchen boasts a Wolf induction cook top and Wolf oven, quartz counter tops, and stainless appliances. Say good-bye to awkward layouts as this home flows so easily from the main living area into an additional living room, kitchenette and bedroom for guests. The three bedrooms are conveniently adjacent to the three bathrooms (one bathroom has a shower, no bathtub). Two car garage plus driveway and off-street parking. Low association dues ($80/month) provide a summertime pool, year-around tennis/racketball courts, access to several wooded trails and a community room that can handle your biggest gatherings. Lovingly maintained, this home is ready to welcome you to the Santa Fe lifestyle!
What I love about this home
* Downtown Santa Fe is less than 5 minutes away * Admired as one of the best lots in the neighborhood, the house has sweeping views and hilltop summer breezes * 12 foot ceilings in the great room * Single-level living for most of the house. Enter from the curb without steps * Two indoor fireplaces: a Zia natural gas fireplace near guest room and a Kiva wood fireplace in the great room. An additional outdoor fireplace burns wood. * BBQ built in (charcoal) near the outdoor fireplace * Ample and beautiful outdoor patios * Security system and hard-wired smoke/carbon monoxide detectors * Under the floor radiant heating with premium boiler about 3 years old. Four zone heating * Silicone roof coating designed to last decades * The master bedroom fits a king sized bed while the other two bedrooms accommodate queen beds *Attached two car garage * Beautiful landscaping with roses, columbines, peonies, honeysuckle, pinon pines and impressive hardscaping with drainage * Water-saving drip irrigation system * Walled courtyard provides privacy and pets *
Offered by Hardy & Co., (505) 490-3409 for showings, or 505-629-0010 for office
- Square Feet: 2,400
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1998
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.25 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed