|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Salmon fishing and let rent make the payment as you enjoy your own space. Only five a
minute walk to Lake Michigan Beaches and Marina. Great views of Kewaunee River
Valley and Lake Michigan. New electrical, plumbing, windows, laterals and driveway
just to mention a few upgrades. Simply open a door and it can be a single family home.
Kewaunee living it's "North of the tension line". Construction is 95% done,
507 ELLIS ST
Sold for $63,000 in 02/2019
792 Sq. Ft - 2 bed/1 bath
Price per sq. ft. - $80
501 ELLIS ST
Estimated fair market value (since 2016) - $87,200.00
~1200 sq. ft. - 2 bed/1 bath
Per realtor.com estimated value - $104,600.00
Estimated Value of 419 Ellis Street:
1680 sq. ft. Duplex: 2 bed/1 bath each
@ $75.00/sq. ft. - $126,000.00; Sale price (as is) - $85,000.00
o $595.00 (includes electrical & heat) Largest apartment
o $490.00 (includes electrical & heat) Smallest apartment
o See attached for specs on the duplex.
o Current state:
New laterals for main water and sewage lines.
Upgraded electrical (all in code)
Heater serviced and in good condition. Recommend a larger unit but current unit works fine.
Textured/painted walls (exclude small bathroom and kitchen in smaller unit)
New doors & windows (exception with bedroom and bathroom doors)
New water proof and semi-water proof flooring throughout house (no carpet)
Single car garage needs minor repairs (wood flooring)
Minor plumbing repairs underneath sinks (i.e., replacement of isolation valves, etc.)
Northeast corner of the flat roof needs to be resealed otherwise in good shape.
East south side needs to be inspected (smaller unit's kitchen east wall). No sign of leakage or damage but feels spongy on the outside.
Exterior needs siding on the back and painting or siding of the remainder. Also needs rain gutters on the north side.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,680
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 12
- 1st Apt - Living Roo: 22 x 14
- 1st Apt - Kitchen: 13 x 12
- 1st Apt - Bedroom #1: 11 x 11
- 1st Apt - Bedroom #2: 10 x 11
- 1st Apt - Garage: 12 x 22
- 2nd Apt - Living Roo: 16 x 10
- 2nd Apt - Dining Roo: 14 x 10
- 2nd Apt - Kitchen: 8 x 12
- 2nd Apt - Bedroom #1: 10 x 11
- 2nd Apt - Bedroom #2: 8 x 6
- Built in: 1946
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 7,500 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 1 Space
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed