|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Well-appointed, recently constructed 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom family home available in Ypsilanti. Built in 2011. This home is located on a cul-de-sac in a quiet, desirable neighborhood located in the Ann Arbor school district. Entry through the front door off the large front porch leads you to rich hardwood floors and the dining room with crown molding. Nine-foot ceilings throughout the first floor showcase this impressive home. Follow the hardwood floors into the kitchen with granite countertops and dark wood cabinets complimented by stainless steel appliances. Off the kitchen, the breakfast nook features a cantilevered sliding door leading to the huge outdoor deck perfect for entertaining. The living room provides a cozy space with a gas fireplace and overhanging mantle. From the attached two-car garage, the mudroom with built in shelves and hooks as well as large storage closet provides a prefect transition into the home. At the top of the stairs, a loft area provides a great open feel. The two guest bedrooms have large closets and great natural light. A convenient second floor laundry room with utility sink will save you time and effort when washing clothes. The massive master bedroom with cathedral ceilings will be your retreat. Multiple windows allow natural light to illuminate the room. Attached is the double vanity master bathroom featuring tile flooring, gentleman's height granite countertop, completely tiled shower and large bathtub. Through the bathroom is the large walk-in closet with plenty of hanging space. Whole home, wired security system with two control panels keeps your family safe.
This home is perfectly located, fifteen minutes to downtown Ann Arbor, five minutes to downtown Ypsilanti. Multiple grocery stores within minutes and high-end shopping within 10 minutes.
Curb appeal is evident with large yard and professional landscaping, complete with automatic irrigation system to keep your lawn and landscaping healthy.
This home is a must see and will not last long. Contact us today to schedule an opportunity to walk through your new home. We are willing to work with buyer's agents.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 2,143
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 11
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 18
- Deck: 23 x 18
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2011
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 10,800 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed