|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This 20-year old townhome includes a Weber natural gas grill, a Culligan Water Softener and a Reverse Osmosis (RO) drinking water filtration system, which are all relatively new. The recently upgraded gas Heating and Cooling (HVAC) system has a pair of UV lights that work to eliminate all types of unhealthy pathogens (bacteria, fungi, protozoa and viruses). The programmable HVAC control has a WiFi interface to remotely control this system from your smartphone. This home also has a radon mitigation system. The natural gas hot water heater, dish washer, refrigerator, microwave, and toilets are also relatively new. Our 2019 property tax bill is $8,432.83.
This is one of 107 townhouse units in the Westgate Condo Association, where traditional pets are welcome. In this (NJ Non-Profit) condo association, individual unit owners can do what they want on the inside and collectively own the buildings, land and exterior improvements. Unit owners vote for and work with the board, some of their neighbors, to oversee planning and maintenance details in order to preserve property value. Unit owners pay $420 per month, which goes to cover continuing maintenance, including snow removal, and towards a capital reserve fund for planned future maintenance, like roof, siding and driveway replacement. Unit owners are free to come and go as they please and don't have to worry about maintaining the external appearance of their community.
We have a pending assessment to correct a storm water issue. The board has hired two NJ professional engineering firms to independently analyze the situation and to make corrective recommendations. The problem is now well understood and mainly involves installation of properly sized gutters and downspouts. The board is collecting bids to do the work A.S.A.P. At our Nov. 5th HOA meeting, we learned that the corrective action is likely to cost no more than about $5,000 per unit, with $2,500 due soon and the balance later next year.
Were asking $397,000 and will pay this assessment, if we receive a full price offer. We have comps that show our asking price is very reasonable given the alternatives sold and available in the Beaver Brook community over the prior year or so. Were happy to share this information with interested buyers.
The pictures show the open floor plan on the main level. The large (20'6" X 14'5") living room has a gas fireplace. The Kitchen has Corian countertops with lots of work surfaces and power outlets, upgraded cabinets with tons of storage space, and a natural gas oven and stove. RO filtered water is available at the sink and is also connected to the refrigerator ice and cold water dispenser. The the formal (10 X 12) dining room can also be used as a home office. The (145 X 128) Master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a smaller reach-in closet, and a private bathroom. The 2nd large (1710 X 138) bedroom has a standard reach-in closet. The 3rd (149 X 911) bedroom has 2 walk-in closets. All bedrooms have an overhead light and quiet fan. The laundry nook has an automatic water shut-off system. The dryer uses efficient natural gas for heat and can steam out wrinkles. These high-end laundry units are offered with the townhouse, and are conveniently located upstairs near the bedrooms; no need to carry clothes up and down the stairs.
We have wonderful neighbors and great schools. Life in Hunterdon County is very good.
Call us, Stan & Linda Benson at 908-335-8106, to request a private showing. Get a copy of our full color listing at http://www.mediafire.com/file/vu79ytr6d8flmco/For_Sale_by_Owner.pdf
- Square Feet: 2,063
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1999
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed