|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The main floor features vaulted ceilings upon entering the open-concept living, dining, and kitchen space. This large central area is the heart of the home and has locally grown oak hardwood flooring throughout. The thoughtfully designed kitchen has high-end stainless-steel appliances including a convection oven, a vented range hood, a dishwasher, and a large refrigerator with French doors and a pull-out freezer. The well-crafted cabinetry features a solid surface countertop, a central island with a large two basin sink with garbage disposal, as well as soft-close doors and drawers. A walk-in pantry ensures there is no shortage of storage space. The dining room area is immediately adjacent to the kitchen and conveniently leads to the back deck making for a short walk for future cook-outs! The living room area is centered around an elegant, modern fireplace.
The four bedrooms are all conveniently on the main floor. The spacious Master bedroom has large windows bringing plenty of natural light, a large bathroom featuring a separate shower and freestanding soaking tub, water closet, double vanity, and a walk-in closet. The two larger bedrooms feature oversized walk-in closets. One of these bedrooms has a door leading directly into the second full bathroom on the main floor. The third bedroom still has plenty of space but could easily be used as an office space if desired. The laundry room is on the main living floor eliminating trips up and down the basement stairs.
The walk-out basement includes a large furnished area that has the potential to be used as an office, recreational, or guest space. There is additionally a built-in nook with room for a full size bed. An amply sized room in the basement was left unfinished to ensure there is plenty of storage space. The mud room is conveniently located next to the 2 car garage, a pedestrian door to the backyard, and right next to a full-sized bathroom with a shower/tub.
The exterior of the home features cultured stone around the perimeter of the foundation and beautiful slate-blue siding. The property was recently landscaped with a variety of decorative stones, perennial shrubbery, and trees. Architectural gabion retaining walls with large natural stone stairs as well as a paver patio and path around the back of the home create a wonderful outdoor space for entertaining.
Large windows throughout the home allow for natural light and breathtaking sunrises and sunsets.
Overall neighborhood information: walking distance to all of the Auburn Schools, as well as ball fields, restaurants, bank, post office, local shopping, etc. Paved walking trails with two gazebos and over 6.6 acres of community owned green space.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,772
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2017
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.72 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed