|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Will consider other RE in trade: near/on Lake Izabal in Guatemala, or waterfront Belize, waterfront Virginia, or in Florida.
Beautiful Kinnakeet Shores' property on the Outer Banks, 5mi North of Hatteras Lighthouse in Avon NC. water view of the sound and ocean from the great room and decks. Center of island location - Cul-de-sac lot - less traffic - location is best of area protected from severe storms. Boardwalk path to the beach only one lot away. Edge of beach less than a 5 minute walk. One street South of Avon shopping center with Food Lion, movie theater, etc. - superior location, particularly for rental income.
Greatroom and Kitchen on top floor, 4 bedrooms - 2 full baths on 2nd floor, 3 levels of deck - including an observation deck at roof level, Hot Tub in private temp controlled room, screened in porch, fire place (wood). Hot Water Heater (new), two zone HVAC system (one new system, one approx 5 years old). Possibly enough space to add a pool on the large lot - check with county. Kitchen remodeled with maple cabinets and ceramic tile counter and floor, not shown in pics yet.
Very nicely Furnished and Decorated; to convey furnished with some minor personal decor/content exceptions. All appliances convey, including washer and dryer. Viewing by appointment. Additional info and pics upon request. House is not in a rental program - has not been abused - it has been for private use and select rental to friends and family only.
Selling due to our children and grandchildren going into full-time mission field serving orphans/abused children in Guatemala. Have to make choices to enable pursuing other interests, like possibly a missionary house for R&R in Belize. Missionaries must leave the country every 90 days to meet passport/visa requirements . Possibly interested in like-kind exchange for property in Belize, with water view.
Written Offers will be considered. Purchase contract to fill out is available from seller if needed. Send offer/inquiry to seller.
RE Agents are welcome to present purchase contract offers with a commission consideration noted in the offer
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 2,200
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1991
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: N/A
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed