|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Beautiful refinished hardwood floors. Open kitchen, dining and living room. Excellent floor plan with large closets and plenty of light. Dual pane windows throughout. No old style steel casement windows here. The whole house has a fresh modern look to it.
Close to Kirtland Air Force Base, great neighborhood, and convenient to I-40.
Refrigerated central air and heat. Brand new 22 SEER unit with 10 year warranty
Plumbing upgraded with whole house water filtration system, water softener, and 80,000 BTU tankless water heater.
House is wired for network (CAT6) and cable.
Updated recessed LED lighting and brushless ceiling fans throughout.
House electrical is fully updated with 200 amp service upgrade, two new sub panels, and plenty of circuits to run everything your heart desires.
Completely brand new kitchen. Custom 42" tall cabinets with soft close hardware and granite counter tops giving you a luxurious kitchen with more cabinet and counter space than you find in even larger kitchens. New top of the line appliances included.
There is a large brand new bonus room that includes a large laundry closet. Private access with door to the backyard, Perfect for an auxiliary living quarters or in-law suite with it's own bathroom. Bright and airy with three skylights and a large window looking out into the backyard. Brand new Pergo XP flooring gives the room versatility and durability for years to come. Brand new split AC heat pump gives this space it's own heating and cooling zone independent from the rest of the house.
Whole house has been re-insulated with blown in fiberglass insulation giving it R-39 or better throughout. (The bonus room has 2' of insulation in the truss space)
Garage has it's own 100A panel and laundry hook ups should you desire to locate the washer and dryer there. Door upgraded to an insulated segmented door with electric operator.
Entire home has been professionally re-stuccod and has plenty of exterior lights.
8700 square foot yard with RV parking spot and large ceder clad 9' steel gate. Large back patio with access via doors from the bonus room and master bedroom. There is also a shed sitting on a 16x20' concrete slab with it's own footer. With electrical already buried to it you could easily replace the shed with a nicely sized workshop.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,500
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2019
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 8,700 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 1 Space
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed