|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
In this setting youll be surrounding yourself with the sights and sounds of a wildlife nature sanctuary, beautifully landscaped with three seasons of flowers. The front of this beautiful home has a spacious front porch and paver patio area that is the perfect place to enjoy many spectacular sunsets. Enjoy your morning coffee on the back yard terraced block and paver patio complete with fire pit. Overlooking a 1 acre spring fed pond you will enjoy the view and peaceful sound of a lighted water fall and fountain. The pond also has a beach area with a dock and large deck to enjoy swimming all summer long. Youll also enjoy gorgeous landscaping kept lush and green with an underground sprinkler system that draws from the spring fed pond.
New roof three years old
New carpeting three years old
New water heater
New septic system
A 32x64 pole barn with all concrete floor, and a 428 sq. ft. insulated and heated wood working shop.
22 Acres on a paved road
One mile from the expressway
22 minutes from Lansing
30 minutes from Grand Rapids
Total heated area 3400 sq ft custom built home
One acre pond
Custom glass front door
All Anderson 400 Series Windows
Custom Hunter Douglass Draperies
Solid cherry custom cabinets
Solid cherry floor
New carpeting three years ago, main floor, steps and hallway
Finished lower level
Two woodburning fireplaces
New water heater
New Septic system, one year old
New roof, three years old
Remote control waterfall
Large barn with heated wood working shop
COM AT THE CENTER OF PORTLAND ROAD AND THE NW COR OF SEC TH S 199.32FT TH E 462.66FT TH S 797.28FT TH E 795.96 FT TH N 1070.52FT TH W 1317.36FT TO BEG. SEC 35-6-6
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,450
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 11
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1974
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 21.50 Acres
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed