|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Welcome to Joshua Tree National Park with close to 800,000 acres of Pristine Hiking, Photographing, Camping, Rock Climbing and Bicycling!!
Off the Grid 2 plus Acre lot between Joshua Tree and Twenty-nine Palms. Sits on a Quiet County Maintained Road. Awesome Panoramic 360 Degree Views of Mountain Ranges and ready to Build! Great location with a short drive to Joshua Tree National Park and the New Tortoise Rock Casino.
Owner Financing available on this 2.15 Acre Tranquil, Off the Grid Parcel. The surrounding towns are not right around the corner, yet most certainly just a 12 to 15 minute drive. If you like Privacy, Far-reaching Views, Clean Air, Blue Skies, Low Humidity, this is the Property for you! Could be a Perfect spot for an Airbnb, Holistic Retreat, Vacation Getaway, Winter Home, Year Around Residence or keep as an Investment!
Historic Pioneer Town, The Integratron Sound Bath, The Skys the Limit Observatory, Super Walmart, the Home Depot, Eateries and Shopping close by.
OWC! Clear Title - Property Taxes Current. Just reduced to $7,400.00 and Priced to Sell with Low Down Payment plus Owner Financing. We will trade for a Car, Truck or RV so use your Vehicle as Partial Down Payment. Must sell ASAP!
4227 Bermuda Ave. Twenty-nine Palms, Ca 92277. Zoned Rural Living with Horse Privileges. Please call for further information.
We do not do a Credit Check so your FICA score will not be affected. Your Amortized OWC loan is not reported to the Credit Bureaus so this loan transaction will not have an effect on Debt to Income ratios which could affect future borrowing capabilities.
PRICE ADJUSTMENT FOR CASH!! Must Sell this Month so make a realistic offer! Call or Text. 562-225-4600
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 2 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed