|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
- 17 additional acres available
- Optional Water rights - 6.2 acre-feet available
- Home is positioned and designed for both maximum passive and active solar gain in winter while maintaining cool, comfortable living in summer
- Large, open dining/kitchen/living room area with mahogany wood flooring, large, built-in maple kitchen cabinets and pantry, Silestone quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances, 3-sided propane fireplace, and decorative ceiling fan
- 700sf Mother/Daughter - separate apartment w/sunroom; propane fireplace in apartment sunroom. Solar and propane radiant floor heat
- 6 large windows in main living area offer bright country living
- Large, master BR w/aspen T&G ceilings, propane fireplace, and decorative ceiling fan
- Large master bath with custom tile, large walk-in shower, raised bath tub, radiant floor heat
- Large, breezeway-attached, 35x25 2 car garage w/automatic garage door openers
- 25x12 workshop in garage with work benches; storage shelves
- Energy saving windows throughout
- Redundant heat systems: Active and passive solar, hydronic wood stove, fireplace, propane, electric.
Propane units will run even during electric power outages.
- Hydronic woodstove attached to radiant floor heat with special, battery back-up powered circulator motor.
- Solar hot water pre-heat
- Electric radiant heat in kitchen/dining/master bath areas
- Large, attached greenhouse w/excellent passive solar benefits to the entire home
- High-speed fiber-optic internet service available
- 2 Kiva wood burning fireplaces
- Aspen T&G ceilings
- Crystal clear water from deep, lined well with new constant pressure pump
- Large 12x15 office with aspen T&G ceiling
- 2 large, covered porches afford weather protection and comfortable summer living.
- French doors from living room to west-facing porch
- 17kw, whole house generator
- Full home electric surge suppression
- 2 outbuildings each with covered overhangs plus hay storage shed
- Split-rail fence horse corral
- Root cellar: 10x10
- Wood storage shed.
- Custom automatic outdoor lighting
- 1,200 gallon underground, irrigation water storage tank
- Lawn irrigation system
- Pergola with picnic table
- Driveway alarm
- Furnishings optional
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,600
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1994
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 3.30 Acres
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed