|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
THIS HOME IS FOR SALE BY OWNER- CALL OWNER ONLY AT:
(941) 485-1850 or (941) 223-6895
FOR INFORMATION AND/OR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW.
Spectacular location! Located on the highly desirable island of Venice! Steps to your own deeded beach easement to the Gulf of Mexico! Not in a flood zone!
This beautiful ready to move in house is a 3 bedrooms, 3 FULL bathroom, 2 car garage; pool home located just steps to the private Golden Beach community beach. Home boasts a spectacular oversized circular driveway of pavers laid in a running bond pattern with connected walkways of the same pavers to the front and rear entrances of the home. The backyard is truly a private oasis which includes over 10,000sf. under screen enclosure, 1100sf. of travertine, a freeform pool, hot tub, waterfall and lush tropical landscaping. The wall separating the living area from the yard contains 2 doors with sliding glass panels that disappear into the walls seamlessly bringing the outdoors in for the best of outdoor living!
Home is tiled throughout. Kitchen includes all stainless steel appliances, ample all wood cabinets, granite counters with island. Bathroom includes steam shower and jetted tub.
As an added bonus there is a detached 12x10 private studio with air conditioning that can be used as a private office, guest house, man cave, she shed or anything else imaginable!
The home, outdoor living area and studio is a combined 4170sf. of indoor/outdoor living under cover.
Enjoy all that the area has to offer! Home is located in the top rated Sarasota County school district, is only 0.8 miles to historic Downtown Venice, 2.7 miles to Venice Jetty and a short distance from a variety of world famous beaches, Paw Park dog beach, abundant parks, bike trails, an assortment of Performing Arts Theatres, Atlanta Braves Spring Training Stadium, boating, spectacular fishing, choice of many golf courses and much more!
**Furnishings are negotiable**
- Square Feet: 2,130
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: N/A
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed